Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Is Most Likely to Give Wilder His First Loss?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dariusz View Post
    OK, agreed. I also cannot see Adam as top 3 or ATG who would defend titles for years. But definitely I can see him win a belt someday. If Ruiz could, Kownacki also can.

What we still don't know:
    - how strong Kownacki should be hit to be rocked or knocked down;
    - how Wilder would react to so many punches with heft per minute;
    - what Wilder is going to do when he kisses the canvas.
    I agree if kow can take wilders power this will be something else and anything can happen. And if that's the case the volume will be much more effective. Iam also curious to see how wilder reacts to being dropped by a huge punch . And I also cant argue if Ruiz did it adam can . But ruiz was in the right place at the right time , but theres no saying adam cant find himself in that position in the future too . That being said I still cant see kow stopping or beating wilder. But i do see him having great fights and winning and losing some thru the top 10
    Last edited by NORMNEALON; 01-24-2020, 06:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NORMNEALON View Post
      I agree if kow can take wilders power this will be something else and anything can happen. And if that's the case the volume will be much more effective. Iam also curious to see how wilder reacts to being dropped by a huge punch . And I also cant argue if Ruiz did it adam can . But ruiz was in the right place at the right time , but theres no saying adam cant find himself in that position in the future too . That being said I still cant see kow stopping or beating wilder. But i do see him having great fights and winning and losing some thru the top 10
      Fair opinion and, in fact, a probable scenario. Mine is less probable, but very exciting taking into account that Kownacki can be the first Polish HW champ (Golota should have before, but brain/mentality transplant is not possible even today lol). Lastly, I also am curious if Wilder on canvas would end like Washington or perhaps can fight back (don't know why but I have before my eyes Shavers dropping Holmes and Holmes getting up hell knows how lol)

Comment

If Fury doesn't do it next month it will be the first one of any of the following that he dares fight.

1. Joshua
        2. Whyte
        3. Dubois
        4. Ajagba
        5. Povetkin
        6. Parker
        7. Klitschko
        8. Usyk
        9. Ruiz
        10. Hrgovic
        11. Hunter

In short, he's a coward ducker, lost to Fury, and won the lottery twice against the only other guy he's fought, that old Cuban dude.

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
          Honestly a lot of the top 10 heavyweights have a chance at upsetting the guys at the top. Fury and Wilder have done a good job of convincing fans that they are the only threats to each other, this will allow them to not have to face top 10 opponents with any regularity and a lot of fans will buy into it.

The reality is if they fight enough of the top 10 consistently they will probably suffer an upset along the way. The gap between the top 3 and the rest is not as big as many think.
          That’s why am not fooled by them fighting each other twice. I want to see them against others too. Same with Ortiz, Ruiz, Whyte, Miller, Pulev, Kownacki.

For example when I look at Fury’s resume it is very thin. Yes he beat Wladimir and chisora, but who else on there? Wilder? Ok. But it would have been nice to see his resume consisting of other boxers too.

If him and Wilder just keeps fighting each other in a round robin then we wouldn’t know if one of the others can raise their levels and beat him.

We saw it with Joshua losing to Ruiz.

Comment

Originally posted by Dariusz View Post
            Fair opinion and, in fact, a probable scenario. Mine is less probable, but very exciting taking into account that Kownacki can be the first Polish HW champ (Golota should have before, but brain/mentality transplant is not possible even today lol). Lastly, I also am curious if Wilder on canvas would end like Washington or perhaps can fight back (don't know why but I have before my eyes Shavers dropping Holmes and Holmes getting up hell knows how lol)
            Good lord shavers dropping holmes was insane iam not sure any other man would have got up from those punches , that right there makes me feel a prime Larry would have stuck it to a prime tyson . But that we will never know Haha. I personally think wilder may be done if he gets clipped hard , but there is only one way to find out . He needs to keep fighting top guys .

Comment

AJ KOs him in 3 rds if he uses jab set up power punches !

Comment

Working...
              X