Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia: I'd Like To Have 3-4 Fights Per Year - It's Not That Easy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HaymonTheGod
    replied
    tank, brandon figueroa, joey spencer and ajagbe all had 3 to 4 fights in 2019

Leave a comment:

• HaymonTheGod
    replied
    another mismatch like espn and dazn every week

Originally posted by IRONCHINHAGLER View Post
    Redkach is “not in my league”...but it’s ur opponent in another Pbc mismatch crap main event on Showtime.
    dazn and espn have mismatches every week... so what

Leave a comment:

• KillaMane26
    replied
    Originally posted by killakali View Post
    Navarrete, Inoue, Gilberto Ramírez in 2018, kovalev last year to name a few. its been done
    Oh yeah... That is right.... Thanks 4 pointing that out

Leave a comment:

• IRONCHINHAGLER
    replied
    Redkach is “not in my league”...but it’s ur opponent in another Pbc mismatch crap main event on Showtime.

Leave a comment:

• killakali
    replied
    Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
    I can't remember the last a high ranked boxer had that many fights in a year.

Btw Thurman should have took 3 fights to get back or try to get back to his old form imo
    Navarrete, Inoue, Gilberto Ramírez in 2018, kovalev last year to name a few. its been done

Leave a comment:

• KillaMane26
    replied
    I can't remember the last a high ranked boxer had that many fights in a year.

Btw Thurman should have took 3 fights to get back or try to get back to his old form imo

Leave a comment:

• Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia: I'd Like To Have 3-4 Fights Per Year - It's Not That Easy

Former two-division world champion Danny 'Swift' Garcia is two days away from his ring return at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York. Garcia will be matched up against Ivan Redkach (23-4-1, 18 KOs), who put together a string of wins which include a knockout of former world champion Devon Alexander.
    [Click Here To Read More]
Working...
X