No announcement yet.

Should Joshua force the Wilder fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Monzon99 View Post
    Any man who publicly talks about masterbation in a public forum like WIlder and Fury, should just dive down a toilet and flush themselves out of the sport.
    I looked into this comment because you always find a Wilder comment that outmatches one, well ?

Couldn’t find one of explicit nature but he did have trouble beating up a hooker which he paid off who didn’t meet his expectations and devalued the price ,which is really interesting with the other stuff on him . Ha

Comment

Originally posted by Kezzer View Post
      His interview today said he will offer 50/50 fight to the winner for a fight in saudi in December

He doesn’t need to fight Whyte again to force anything. His four belts mean far more than mandatory
      December?!? Wilder fights February and Joshua fights in March, no? So why the hell way out in December??

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        December?!? Wilder fights February and Joshua fights in March, no? So why the hell way out in December??
        December is when AJ fought Ruiz Because of decent climate over there in the region they were in ,you just don’t want the fight , nothing the Wilder fan base posts suggest it . Ha

There’s also months in between fights they don’t happen the next day so thanks for your ignorance once again . Wow, Ha .

Comment

Sure. Do that so this fight that seems like it will never happen does happen but if Fury wins he becomes the man to beat for all the belts.

Comment

Wilder has 2 PPVS and an easy knockout vs Kownacki lined up already. I'm also assuming they will feed Ruiz to his for his Mexican support. Wilder is about generational money, not undisputed. He'll collect all the money he can before he has to give that belt up to Joshua. You are not beating Joshua just standing around the ring, trying to land one punch when he is cleaning your clock with combos

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
              If that's true, then Hearn should have no problem going to purse bid as he'll obviously win if you're right.

The confirmed facts make it very clear that it was Hearn ducking, not Wilder. I know for fans in the UK, it's difficult to get unbiased reporting about this subject. So I accept the possibility that you're unwilling to discuss the true events of the situation.
              Yeah....the guy sending the contracts is the same guy ducking.
              Are we back to this rubbish argument again?
              You have made an opinion that is worth considering, don't spoil it with this bullocks you are trying to initiate again.
              Trust me, it won't end well.

Comment

[QUOTE=Kezzer;20343897]Ok I’ll try break this down for you because clearly you don’t understand how this works globally. Money is generated outside of us too. Numbers obviously are simplified here. I’ve ignored other territories but European time is likely to gain higher income than American time due to the audience who watch Joshua elsewhere globally.

Option 1 - US PPV

US sales (assume 1 mil ppv @ $80 which is ambitious) = $80m
                Vegas site fee = $20m
                UK ppv (1 mil @ £20 = $26) = $26m

Total = $126m

Saudi fight
                US ppv/dazn fee = $10m
                Saudi site fee = $150m
                UK ppv (2 mil x £25 = $32) = $64m

Total = $224m

There are clearly many factors and these are very much estimates but it’s just to show you the idea of how/why fighting outside of the US could prove more profitably, particularly if a place like saudi will offer a huge sum to host the fight[/QUOT.

Fight first in SA then rematch in Las Vegas .. Everybody wins

Comment

[QUOTE=Tutsa;20344214]
                  Ok I’ll try break this down for you because clearly you don’t understand how this works globally. Money is generated outside of us too. Numbers obviously are simplified here. I’ve ignored other territories but European time is likely to gain higher income than American time due to the audience who watch Joshua elsewhere globally.

Option 1 - US PPV

Vegas site fee = $20m

Total = $126m

Saudi fight
                  US ppv/dazn fee = $10m
                  Saudi site fee = $150m

Total = $224m

There are clearly many factors and these are very much estimates but it’s just to show you the idea of how/why fighting outside of the US could prove more profitably, particularly if a place like saudi will offer a huge sum to host the fight[/QUOT.

Fight first in SA then rematch in Las Vegas .. Everybody wins
                  Who’s everyone ? Boxers don’t worry about guaranteed purses they are compensated for just like last offer from Hearn and Skipper of Dazn ,the amount each is offered won’t be surpassed by what a PPV generates ? Wilder will never see near the amount what was being guaranteed to him last time now the amount is far exceeded that one so PPV is irrelevant to a guy like Wilder . Fan boys are the ones actually worrying what generates more, but the guaranteed money is something prize fighters don’t walk away from,particular non PPV stars ,tell me how Wilder is a PPV star with no AJ ?

I don’t believe you guys want the fight more then worrying about U.S ridiculous PPV numbers based off AJ ? Ha
                  Last edited by REDEEMER; 01-24-2020, 01:12 AM.

Comment

Ok I’ll try break this down for you because clearly you don’t understand how this works globally. Money is generated outside of us too. Numbers obviously are simplified here. I’ve ignored other territories but European time is likely to gain higher income than American time due to the audience who watch Joshua elsewhere globally.

Option 1 - US PPV

Vegas site fee = $20m

Total = $126m

Saudi fight
                    US ppv/dazn fee = $10m
                    Saudi site fee = $150m

Total = $224m

There are clearly many factors and these are very much estimates but it’s just to show you the idea of how/why fighting outside of the US could prove more profitably, particularly if a place like saudi will offer a huge sum to host the fight
                    You forget mate but almost half of that $80 million dollars is subtracted away before the event even gets to the fighters and promoters.....cable providers that there cut 1st.
                    Saudi Arabia will ***** any amount PPV can bring in the US for the Joshua wilder fight

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
                      You forget mate but almost half of that $80 million dollars is subtracted away before the event even gets to the fighters and promoters.....cable providers that there cut 1st.
                      Saudi Arabia will ***** any amount PPV can bring in the US for the Joshua wilder fight
                      How the revenue is split is decided between promoters fighters etc. There shouldn’t be any change as a result of fighting in X or Y, or at least that is upto themselves to agree. If total revenue available increased it should equate to a higher amount to the fighter even if they get the same slice of the pie. I’m not suggesting the fighter gets 100% of above. I agree with the sentiment that any site fee shouldn’t usually also be split to broadcaster , although with the deals these guys have in place I couldn’t be too sure. Dazn USA for example were understood to have got paid an element of the saudi fee last time

Comment

Working...
                      X