Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez: GGG Deserves Canelo Trilogy - But Now Canelo Can KO Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chavez: GGG Deserves Canelo Trilogy - But Now Canelo Can KO Him

The man widely regarded as the greatest Mexican fighter of all-time, Julio Cesar Chavez, believes Gennady Golovkin deserves the opportunity of a third fight with Mexican superstar Canelo Alvarez. Canelo and Golovkin fought to a controversial draw in September 2017 at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. A year later, at the same venue, Canelo won a close twelve round majority decision.
    [Click Here To Read More]

And he will get it and then get dropped by Canelo at least once. Bet that!

Comment

He's on my list. I'll get him. But who is he? I'm the 29 yr old 4 weight division World Champion phenom Saul Canelo Alvarez

He's a washed up 37 yr old 1 division fighter who got beat up his last time out

Who the fck is he to me I'll knock him out when I feel like it

Maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        And he will get it and then get dropped by Canelo at least once. Bet that!
        Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
        He's on my list. I'll get him. But who is he? I'm the 29 yr old 4 weight division World Champion phenom Saul Canelo Alvarez

He's a washed up 37 yr old 1 division fighter who got beat up his last time out

Who the fck is he to me I'll knock him out when I feel like it

Maybe.
        Some people dont like to hear it, but I'm fine with this.

Canelo taking good and great fights while Golovkin getting more gift judging..but not complaining about those judges lmfao

GGG is too much of a hypocrite and diva. I want to see Canelo stop his punk @ss at this point...

Comment

Chavez is a bum. Canelo is a better fighter than bumvez ever was.

-canelo fans

Comment

Originally posted by Vodkaholic View Post
            Chavez is a bum. Canelo is a better fighter than bumvez ever was.

-canelo fans
            Canelo is better than Chavez tho

Comment

If GGG looks good in his next outing I wouldn’t mind Canelo fighting him again. But if GGG looks his age in his next fight I wouldn’t want to watch a mismatch with Canelo.

Comment

Let me just say , all the shine has gone
                Time for GGG to move on

Comment

At this point in their careers, they don’t need each other anymore although they would still generate the best money fighting each other.

Comment

Ggg doesn’t do anything for canelo or canelos legacy anymore... ggg fans and media were saying canelo waited for ggg to be old in the first fight, what can we expect in the 3rd? Same bs.

Comment

Working...
                    X