No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Danny Garcia in Top Form For Redkach Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Danny Garcia in Top Form For Redkach Clash

Danny Garcia Training Photos Gallery - Two-division world champion Danny "Swift" Garcia and hard-hitting Ivan "El Terrible" Redkach showed off their skills at a media workout Wednesday before they battle in a WBC Welterweight Title Eliminator headlining action this Saturday, January 25 live on SHOWTIME from Barclays Center, the home of BROOKLYN BOXING, in a Premier Boxing Champions event.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He always shows up in shape...cant take that away from him

Comment

Let's go Danny! I hope he gets a mid round KO and get Pacquiao in May. He always comes in shape and doesn't blow up to 180+ like other guys. I know for a fact if it were up to Danny he would get Pac man next and then rematch Keith Thurman to which I believe he would beat him if they fought again. Either way I can't wait to see the WW match ups in 2020!!

Comment

The way he looked physically against Granados and in this fight is much different from the way he looked going into the Thurman and Porter fights.

He’s much bigger now and has grown into a big 147lber. Substantial difference.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx... View Post
          He always shows up in shape...cant take that away from him
          Exactly. He looks good

Comment

Soft

Get some average tired meat and call himself great
            Danny was never great, he was just very good
            The Great takes 50/50 matching

Comment

...and nobody gives a fu.ck. XD

Worthless bum ducked Terrence Crawford to fight Granados and now...this? Redache? What a joke

Comment

Garcia takes all his cherry pickings seriously.

Comment

I wonder why danny wouldn't try to go the WBO mandatory route?? He should try to dethrone Crawford.. Then he can demand a Spence fight or aeast a porter rematch.

Comment

Working...
                  X