Jacobs
    Kovalev

Charlo's best opponents:

Williams

So who is ducking who again?

Comment

Originally posted by juandabomb View Post
      Yeah right..1-2 is more realistic
      Thats what I think too but this guy ibo wba wbf of whatever says he makes 4-5 M per fight. Bs.

Comment

Derevyanchenko will be taking Charlo's belt soon. If Haymon doesn't get the WBC to make him wait 1000 days to get a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          Derevyanchenko will be taking Charlo's belt soon. If Haymon doesn't get the WBC to make him wait 1000 days to get a shot.
          Hope so. They need to make him fight Devry or Andrade oer even Korobov. This guy has fought no one, yet everyone thinkds Canelo is scared of him.!! Canelo whips his ass easy and everyone who knows Boxing knows this.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
            Canelo's best opponents:

Lara
            Mayweather
            Cotto
            GGG x2
            Jacobs
            Kovalev

Charlo's best opponents:

Williams

Damn you left out Trout... the same Trout that was recycled for the Charlo Bros...

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
              Obviously you wouldn't believe anything like that cuz you have to defend the pbc. To you everyone is a liar except the pbc.

Surely even you must tire of lying and defending ducks all the time.
              Dude you are co-signing a coke addicted cross dressing bisexual weirdo despite plenty of media reports detailing what happened.

You come of as dumb as the idiot manny fans arguing 11 years is a decade.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                Canelo's best opponents:

Lara
                Mayweather
                Cotto
                GGG x2
                Jacobs
                Kovalev

Charlo's best opponents:

Williams

The guy who gave up his belt rather than defend against the mandatory challenger is the one who has to be the ducker.

I mean how is this even a debate.

When canelo dropped the belt and gave it to ggg, you and many others posted canelo was ducking ggg. Ok.

Now canelo drops the belt and gives it to charlo and it’s charlo that is ducking. That is just utterly insane.

Comment

Originally posted by Fangedgrowl View Post
                  Hope so. They need to make him fight Devry or Andrade oer even Korobov. This guy has fought no one, yet everyone thinkds Canelo is scared of him.!! Canelo whips his ass easy and everyone who knows Boxing knows this.
                  If anyone thinks that it’s because of canelo actions dropping the belt and not fighting him.

It’s not like they are just saying this for no reason.

Comment

I seriously doubt Jermall turned down a fight with Canelo unless it was a very low money offer. Oscar is a proven habitual liar. When I read on boxing scene top headlines that Jermall turned down a Canelo fight I will believe it but until then I don't believe it. Jermall has been asking for a fight with Canelo for years now.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      The guy who gave up his belt rather than defend against the mandatory challenger is the one who has to be the ducker.

I mean how is this even a debate.

When canelo dropped the belt and gave it to ggg, you and many others posted canelo was ducking ggg. Ok.

Now canelo drops the belt and gives it to charlo and it’s charlo that is ducking. That is just utterly insane.
                      Ummm The WBC said that GGG vs. Charlo with the winner being the WBC #1 and the winner would fight Canelo.... But ggg said FUK NO!!! And now Charlo don’t want that work.

Be like Ruiz and go for more than just the money.

If you need links I can pro then. I like educating the casuals about boxing...

Comment

Working...
                      X