No announcement yet.

So Charlo ducked Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .!WAR RUIZ!.. View Post
    believe who you want, but its Charlo with his back against teh wall.

How much longer can he go on beating on nobodies? eventually we going to stop caring who and when hes fighting.
    Mall just did his 30th fight while pvssy-g was in 38th when he fought Nelo. You figure I out...

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      You still haven't given a definitive amount, which means you can't because you don't know. Don't tell me about what Canelo's opponents have earned, post the amount of the offer allegedly made to Charlo over a year ago that we are just hearing about now.

Canelo gave Charlo the belt rather than fight him. As I said to ghostofdempsey, when he did this with ggg you guys called it a duck so you should call it the same thing here.

Now you "are very confident", yet you were just "certain". You are pretty much full of shit, clinging to an obvious lie from a coke addicted, cross dressing, bisexual.
      Keep defending the ducks dude. There must come a time when you run out of people to call liars, all these excuses you have to keep making for all these fighters and to you literally everybody is a liar, every Boxer, promoter, network or trainer is a liar apart from the PBC affiliated ones.

No i cant prove the offer from Canelo was real or for how much. But its far from unbelievable, Charlo is far from anybodys boogeyman. And as i said no Canelo opposition is not getting paid these days, why should we believe Charlo would be any different?

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
        Keep defending the ducks dude. There must come a time when you run out of people to call liars, all these excuses you have to keep making for all these fighters and to you literally everybody is a liar, every Boxer, promoter, network or trainer is a liar apart from the PBC affiliated ones.

No i cant prove the offer from Canelo was real or for how much. But its far from unbelievable, Charlo is far from anybodys boogeyman. And as i said no Canelo opposition is not getting paid these days, why should we believe Charlo would be any different?
        Funny, you went from certain to cant prove it real quick. As to the bolded, why post that after a passive untrue rant about me calling everyone liars? Pathetic.

Of course its not believable.How can you possibly believe this story when amount given when asked and nothing was ever said until a year later when Canelo is about to announce his next opponent. (If it is Murata, then we know exactly why he did it this way because Murata is ranked below Charlo).

I know you are desperate to make Charlo the ducker and PBC the bad guys because it fits your anti PBC agenda, but please at least use a credible source. Not a coke addicted, bisexual, cross dressing, kitchen utensil in his anus f-ckboy.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          Funny, you went from certain to cant prove it real quick. As to the bolded, why post that after a passive untrue rant about me calling everyone liars? Pathetic.

Of course its not believable.How can you possibly believe this story when amount given when asked and nothing was ever said until a year later when Canelo is about to announce his next opponent. (If it is Murata, then we know exactly why he did it this way because Murata is ranked below Charlo).

I know you are desperate to make Charlo the ducker and PBC the bad guys because it fits your anti PBC agenda, but please at least use a credible source. Not a coke addicted, bisexual, cross dressing, kitchen utensil in his anus f-ckboy.
          Thats one thing to call him, others would call him a Boxing promoter and some would call him the promoter of Canelo. So id say he is the perfect candidate for knowing if Canelo did or did not send Charlo an offer.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
            Thats one thing to call him, others would call him a Boxing promoter and some would call him the promoter of Canelo. So id say he is the perfect candidate for knowing if Canelo did or did not send Charlo an offer.
            Ok, then what is the amount and why wait for a year to tell us about it?

Notice when the story broke about the emeritus designation ODH didn't mention an offer made to Charlo. Canelo didn't either. Besides, and I will capitalize because I am trying to make you take a real look at yourself and your logic:

WHY THE F-CK WOULD CANELO NEED TO GO TO THE WBC AND DISCUSS THE EMERITUS DESIGNATION AND ULTIMATELY GIVE CHARLO THE BELT IF CHARLO HAD ALREADY REFUSED THE FIGHT?

Son, let your anti PBC agenda go. It's making you get in bed with Young Bidness and ODH. When those are your bedfellows its time to change how you move.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
              Mall just did his 30th fight while pvssy-g was in 38th when he fought Nelo. You figure I out...
              Canelo, Charlo and Andrade were in the same divisions for the majority of their careers. They never fought. Golovkin and Canelo were in the same division for a few years and they fought twice. You figure out an excuse as to why that happened. I'll wait. Take your time.

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Johnson! View Post
                the latest argument is that if you don't believe and support charlo it's because you're racist, impossible to reason with mcc etc.

charlo got a free belt without having to fight anyone good in an eliminator or even for the belt, haymon-wbc corruption strikes again. for any other fighter there would be a mandatory due by now but he gets to just fight guys coming off losses in lower weight classes for another year

haney and charlo both got the belt in the same way, but haney had instant wbc order to face a pbc fighter, charlo can just do whatever it seems
                Stop using logic to try to make sense of obvious racism.

The ldbc is barely hanging on as it is.

Charlo does not fight cans in order to keep the “Charlo ain't lost he could be the best you dont know that” narrative the ldbc needs to survive alive that would be destroyed if he fought fighters that could actually beat him. (by ko, otherwise he just robs them like he did Trout and Korobov)

Comment

Comment

Charlo basically did the same as Crawford... He aint ducking, he just making dumbs moves, well his team.

Canelo the cash cow so its up to you to put yourself in a position to get the fight.

Should have signed a short term deal with DAZN...

I want everyone who assume im a PBC fanboy to read this slowly then shove up your ass!!

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR RUIZ!.. View Post
                      believe who you want, but its Charlo with his back against teh wall.

How much longer can he go on beating on nobodies? eventually we going to stop caring who and when hes fighting.
                      The Canelo train has left doe. It's never going back.

Comment

Working...
                      X