Collapse
No announcement yet.

Larry Merchant is racist.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, that's not racist saying an Oreo cookie. It's racist if You believe it's a bad thing to be called black. You have to remember he's also calling Judge Mills white creamy filling. I.d.k, that's just me.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      Yeah he should apologize to Mills Lane!
      he should ..... my two favorite referees are Mills Lane, and Carlos Padilla, i am old. and Carlos was a great ref, so fair and even handed..

I hate that benji guy, and a lot of guys that love to warn, but never take a point..

spoon is happy that i said floyd needed to lose a point or two for hugging. my uncles say floyd is pot shot, hug, hold, refs break, then pot shot, hug hold, ref break, then repeat for 12 rounds

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        he should ..... my two favorite referees are Mills Lane, and Carlos Padilla, i am old. and Carlos was a great ref, so fair and even handed..

I hate that benji guy, and a lot of guys that love to warn, but never take a point..

spoon is happy that i said floyd needed to lose a point or two for hugging. my uncles say floyd is pot shot, hug, hold, refs break, then pot shot, hug hold, ref break, then repeat for 12 rounds
        Who is the ref with the crazy ass looking face? Or makes crazy looking faces? Hes a black dude!

Comment

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
          Man, that's not racist saying an Oreo cookie. It's racist if You believe it's a bad thing to be called black. You have to remember he's also calling Judge Mills white creamy filling. I.d.k, that's just me.
          Poor mills lane, being sammiched between two dark guys, and he is not even lard mixed with sugar filling.

I do not eat oreos, because I can only eat transfats for the holidays.. tamales.. yes...

shorting is a bad bad fat.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfie*
            Was the tone b-minor or c-flat? Calling someone slow isn't racist no matter the tone.
            No, it was D-long.

Comment

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
              TS is just one of them sensitive haters. Your outlook is accurate as it is correct

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                Who is the ref with the crazy ass looking face? Or makes crazy looking faces? Hes a black dude!
                i know who you are talking about, but I can not remember his name.. his face.. yes.. his name no.

Comment

Poor mills lane, being sammiched between two dark guys, and he is not even lard mixed with sugar filling.

I do not eat oreos, because I can only eat transfats for the holidays.. tamales.. yes...

shorting is a bad bad fat.
                  ah woo wooooooo you said dark guys....

Comment

i know who you are talking about, but I can not remember his name.. his face.. yes.. his name no.
                    I like that guy.

Comment

• there are some refs that just get in the way, and need to move outta the way.. i am so ******.. i would yell, fight your fvccccking way out because if I have to break you guys up, i might dirty my shirt, and my new PimpMasterNIke... shoes..

I like jack too. i like a guy who knows when to stop a fight, and knows when to give a guy a chance..

did you ever see kevin kelly vs gaynor..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESQHjlKeaLg

everyone wanted to stop this fight, but kevin and the ref let it go, the ring side doctor was wondering if he was acting in the best interest of kevin. then kaboom.. kevin retained his championship title and immortalized himself in my book.

Comment

Working...
                      X