Collapse
No announcement yet.

What fighter has the weakest resume to be widely considered a top 3 p4p fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What fighter has the weakest resume to be widely considered a top 3 p4p fighter

Since p4p was introduced who do you think has the weakest resume to be widely considered a top 3 p4p fighter?

Joe Calzaghe...........

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
      Since p4p was introduced who do you think has the weakest resume to be widely considered a top 3 p4p fighter?
      Your boy Terence Crawford

Comment

Terrence Crawford. This guy fought nobody worth a **** to be remotely considered a top p4p fighter. Gamboa was 2 divisions over his best, inactive, and out sized badly... but still put Crawford on queer street lol. 140 was full of bums and the easiest route to Undisputed I have ever seen. You can pick journeyman from other eras and they would be Undisputed fighting the bums Crawford fought there. Eurobum Mean Machine just dropped him. But he's p4p ��

Comment

Crawford and Spence then Loma

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
            Crawford and Spence then Loma
            Who considers Spence a top 3 P4P fighter?

Comment

currently.... Crawford has the weakest resume

but, he is probably the best fighter in the world

P4P is obviously not based on resume... the silly casuals always insist that resume is the determining factor, but it is only a consideration

on style/skills/form, the main considerations... Crawford is the man

the only real arguments are Lomachenko and Canelo

Lomachenko is simply phenomenal

Canelo is outstanding, with HUGE balls and the best resume by far

my current list would be...
              1) Crawford
              2) Lomachenko
              3) Canelo

I got no problem with anyone mixing that list up, and will not argue at this point

there is nothing in it

Comment

He has no good excuse not to fight Porter and prove he can beat Porter better than Spence did. He has been calling that side of the street welterweights chickens afraid to fight him for a long time. Yet when Porter offers him a fight he shows no interest in that fight. Who the hell is he to call Spence names when he won't fight a tough guy Spence was thrilled to fight? I have stood up for Crawford until now but if he fights another mediocre fighter when Porter is asking him for a fight then he is a cherry picking champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Galactic Larry View Post
                  Joe Calzaghe...........
                  Bro, I think Calslappy was hyped too much and his slap fest stoppages were a joke.

But you have to be named when you have Jones, Hopkins AND Eubank on the resume.

Comment

Terrence Crawford. This guy fought nobody worth a **** to be remotely considered a top p4p fighter. Gamboa was 2 divisions over his best, inactive, and out sized badly... but still put Crawford on queer street lol. 140 was full of bums and the easiest route to Undisputed I have ever seen. You can pick journeyman from other eras and they would be Undisputed fighting the bums Crawford fought there. Eurobum Mean Machine just dropped him. But he's p4p ��
                    Yes indeed he is pound for pound one of the best. You have pound for pound mixed up with resume. If it was resume they would call it resume and not pound for pound. Resume is who you fought and how you did with them. Pound for pound is just how good you think a fighter is for his pounds and who you think he can beat. His potential. He doesn't have to have beaten top guys. If most people think he can beat the top guys based on recent fights then he gets a high pound for pound rating.

Comment

Working...
                    X