Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jeison Rosario Batters Julian Williams in Huge Upset

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
    long arms with his height. Is that to hard to figure out ?🥊
    ... Well... Banana's reach is only 70"/178 cm...

Comment

I like j-rock, but can't help think this was karma kicking him in the ass for all the **** he talked about Hurd recently. His head got to big along with breadman too. Yesterday he's supposedly the guy that can beat canelo and Hurd is a coward, but today he got beat TF down in front of his hometown by someone no one even heard of. It's that Rocky 3 syndrome. Ruiz had it, and now j-rock got it. Hopefully this will humble him a little and he'll come back better, come back hungry again.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe shmo View Post
        I like j-rock, but can't help think this was karma kicking him in the ass for all the **** he talked about Hurd recently. His head got to big along with breadman too. Yesterday he's supposedly the guy that can beat canelo and Hurd is a coward, but today he got beat TF down in front of his hometown by someone no one even heard of. It's that Rocky 3 syndrome. Ruiz had it, and now j-rock got it. Hopefully this will humble him a little and he'll come back better, come back hungry again.
        Breadman wants TOTY....LMFAO.

This ish hilarious

Comment

That wasn't karma, that was Banana. Williams could have been quiet as a church mouse, as humble as a saint. He beat Hurd playing safety first, he'll try that in a rematch. More safety, keep away, hit and run, grab and stink for an ugly decision, like with Hurd.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
            That wasn't karma, that was Banana. Williams could have been quiet as a church mouse, as humble as a saint. He beat Hurd playing safety first, he'll try that in a rematch. More safety, keep away, hit and run, grab and stink for an ugly decision, like with Hurd.
            I thought the Hurd fight was pretty decent, he didn't just run, he ****** with him too. I definitely think he's gonna take a more safety first approach like u said tho. He's got the height and reach advantage and I expect him to utilize that in the rematch.

Comment

Harrison had it most of all smack talking Jermell & kicking Charlo when he was down. Ruiz is a humble boxer just fat.

Comment

Working...
              X