Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eleider Alvarez Crushes Michael Seals With One Shot in Seventh

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honestly what the hell is Seals wearing. Any boxer who comes out in **** like that look ridiculous.

Comment

There’s been a lot of phaggy entrance music lately, but Seals takes the cake

Comment

Originally posted by Pittsburgh_Kid View Post
        Honestly what the hell is Seals wearing. Any boxer who comes out in **** like that look ridiculous.
        That’s all you got from his entrance...... so we all just not gonna talk about that walk out music...... :smh:

Comment

After watching Williams/Rosario, this fight could have a similar dynamic with one guy looking to be the puncher...and I don't think there is going to be a lot of distance between these two.

Only seen Seals once or twice, yeah looked like he could punch...of course, Rodriguez gets his head wobbled around by a lot of guys so maybe that was a little deceptive. The difference between fights probably lies with Alvarez being more physically solid than Jrock, who to me never felt sturdy, didn't absorb shots well outside of the Hurd fight. I gotta go wth Alvarez, he's fought at a good level in his career overall

Comment

Alvarez gonna stink out the joint hell yeah

Comment

REf needs to get control of the holding, he's walking in there awfully slow.

Comment

Seals is probably gonna get ko'ed but I will root for him anyways.

Alvarez looks superior as a boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by Gentblue View Post
                  That’s all you got from his entrance...... so we all just not gonna talk about that walk out music...... :smh:
                  Lol that post was before he walked out bro

Comment

Damn !!!!!!!!!, the one hitter quitter !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                      Seals is probably gonna get ko'ed but I will root for him anyways.

Alvarez looks superior as a boxer.
                      Beautiful shot to end it.

Seals was gone to god.

Comment

Working...
                      X