Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KING OF THE WORLD

Comment

• Originally posted by blowblow View Post
      why mayweather won the FOTD. here's why.
      1. ofcourse he is american - they cannot accept that asian conquers the boxing world. if pacman is an american for sure he easily won the FOTD award.
      2. he uses his money to manipulate the results. while pacman, donates some of his money to the people in need.
      3. boxing is corrupt - argue with me if not. even a 6 year old kid knows that.
      4. americans only see the achievements of their own race. 50-0 is beatable. compared to 8 div world champion.
      5. america cant afford pacman to make another history. that's so hard to beat. a back to back fighter of the decade. there's no other man who can beat it after 2 decades again.

i'm just stating the facts.
      Nor do they wanna accept a Mexican.

When was the last time Floyd moved up to face a far bigger champions like manny did with Mary and Canelo did with Kova NEVER!!!!!

But the fairy is a crooked little brat who cries and moans when he doesn’t get his way.

Floyd was the most cautious fighter of he decade that’s about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
        Nor do they wanna accept a Mexican.

When was the last time Floyd moved up to face a far bigger champions like manny did with Mary and Canelo did with Kova NEVER!!!!!

But the fairy is a crooked little brat who cries and moans when he doesn’t get his way.

Floyd was the most cautious fighter of he decade that’s about it.
        Man Floyd living rent free in that shithole of a head you got there XD XD

Anyhow congrats Champ! Enjoy retirement

Comment

• An interesting thought I just had. Canelo is 29 years old. There is a very real possibility that he will continue to fight into his late 30's. If he were to win the FOTD for 2020-2029. Floyd Mayweather would have dominated 2 FOTD's

That's like THANOS status..

Comment

• Congratulations to Floyd Mayweather, the greatest fighter of all time.

I think that if Mayweather didn't take 1.5 years off at the end of the 2000s, he'd be a two-time FOTD right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by UNBANNED View Post
              Man Floyd living rent free in that shithole of a head you got there XD XD

Anyhow congrats Champ! Enjoy retirement
              He’s been very active, I actually feel sad for him tbh. He made a thread (which was rightfully deleted) falsely claiming Mayweather paid for his FOTD award. He said it was a rumor, but posted no links at all, didn’t even say where the rumor came from, and google results lead only to his thread. I’m not a law expert but that sounds like libel to me. Not only is he crazy about Floyd but also doesn’t think before he types. Boxingscene has a lot of these bozos to watch out for, making posts that can potentially get them in legal issues. I’m surprised he’s not banned after that.

Comment

• Originally posted by blowblow View Post
                ofcourse he is american - they cannot accept that asian conquers the boxing world.
                You sound asian

Comment

• Only a protected coward fraud ducks $100m plus rematch with Pacquiao to fight a Japanese bantamweight kick boxer.

Comment

• Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
                    You sound asian
                    what do you want me to say? he is mexican? pacman is an asian everyone knows that. didn't you? every other country as well gets ignored by americans

Comment

• Originally posted by blowblow
                      what do you want me to say? he is mexican? pacman is an asian everyone knows that. didn't you?
                      You're Asian aren't you?

Comment

Working...
                      X