No announcement yet.

To you clowns that pretend GGG was robbed in fight 1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
    He's not picking anyone. He's fighting his mandatory which is going to be mandated by the IBF anyway. Only he's doing it now rather than later. The IBF picks who the mandatory is, not Golovkin. The alphabet organizations pick the mandatory defenses for each weight class not the champion and his manager. He's already been stripped once for not fighting his mandatory. Not likely he wants to risk it again. Lomochenko and Canelo don't have this problem with their franchise belts.
    ******! Sergiy fought Culcay in an ELIMINATOR fight and WON...

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      GGg fans ALREADY EXCITED about a SHT worthless fight
      Name one poster who is 'excited' about the possibility of GGG facing Szeremeta. There is no-one. If you think pointing out that it's a mando is the same as being 'excited' I really don't know what else to say.

Comment

• Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
        yes he was world class as is GGG.

its the resume.
        Yes they were both world class...yes both resumes were solid..GGG's imo a bit more meaty as far as number of solid wins...but Joe has a couple bigger names as Ws on his.

So for those that get on GGG for no big names...Joe has RJJ and BHop lol..and Kessler and even Eubank.

If one gets on GGG for no big names, and gives credit to say Floyd or Canelo for having big names, but doesn't give credit to Calzaghe for his big names...well I just don't think they really know much on the sport of boxing, or more likely, have some rather extreme biases going on that leave them unable to properly analyze unfortunately.

Comment

• Originally posted by UNBANNED View Post
          Wrong.

Fight 1

R1 - either way
          R2-4 Canelo
          R5-9 GGG
          R10-12 Canelo

Really want a difficult fight to score

I'd have to rewatch the rematch for RBR scoring, but it was basically the OPPOSITE of fight 1 with Canelo starting strong and getting stronger in the middle of the fight and gassing before GGG had a phenomenal second wind in 10-12 which made it close
          Lol...dude is outlanded by 50 punches, and 10-1-1 in rounds...and you really try and make a claim that he was the only winner in the fight...just absurd dude lol.

Your post/analysis btw is just a prime example of why I take a lot of the criticism of GGG posted on here with a grain of salt...you guys can't even give him credit for a clear W (really 2 clear Ws) vs Canelo...I mean you guys just have no credibility man.

Boy who cried wolf basically.

But thanks for your opinions on the fights man...yeah I think it was pretty clear that both fights were very similar.

Canelo started well enough, using his speed and youth to counter GGG somewhat effectively, but GGG was still winning/staying in rounds early with his workrate.

Then in the middle to late middle rounds (4-10 basically), Canelo starts to slow and GGG takes a lion's share of these rounds in each fight...the final few rounds in fight 1 were close...9-11 in fight 2 were clear for GGG, 12 was close.

Comment

• Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
            Name one poster who is 'excited' about the possibility of GGG facing Szeremeta. There is no-one. If you think pointing out that it's a mando is the same as being 'excited' I really don't know what else to say.
            1st off he’s NOT a mando!

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
              Lol...dude is outlanded by 50 punches, and 10-1-1 in rounds...and you really try and make a claim that he was the only winner in the fight...just absurd dude lol.

Your post/analysis btw is just a prime example of why I take a lot of the criticism of GGG posted on here with a grain of salt...you guys can't even give him credit for a clear W (really 2 clear Ws) vs Canelo...I mean you guys just have no credibility man.

But thanks for your opinions on the fights man...yeah I think it was pretty clear that both fights were very similar.

Canelo started well enough, using his speed and youth to counter GGG somewhat effectively, but GGG was still winning/staying in rounds early with his workrate.

Then in the middle to late middle rounds (4-10 basically), Canelo starts to slow and GGG takes a lion's share of these rounds in each fight...the final few rounds in fight 1 were close...9-11 in fight 2 were clear for GGG, 12 was close.
              Not you again??? This is the guy who IGNORED accuracy, body work and defense.

Canelo landed 27 more power punches ggg landed 32 more total.

I’m gonna judge fights by the RIGHT way while you continue judging off compubox

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing_1013 View Post

You don’t know how to judge a boxing match for SHT!

But your And all your Whining makes you look pathetic! But hey I LOVE seeing GROWN men CRY! Just like when ggg RAN out the ring CRYING you two cried together is that how you bonded...

Comment

• I’m a GGG fan!

Let’s look at compubox and score the fight!!!

Let’s IGNORE how to properly score a fight and just ADD up back footed jabs... I mean total punches.

Rounds GGG WOn

1 landed two more TOTAL
                  2 7 more
                  3 9 more
                  4 4 more
                  5 8 more
                  8 5 more
                  9 1 more
                  10 6 more
                  11 tie but give to ggg because we are GGGTards

There you have it!!!

GGg 9 rounds to 3

No need to watch the fight! Because were GGGTARDS

Comment

1st off he’s NOT a mando!
                    I believe he's the top ranked contender by the IBF even if the defense ain't been ordered yet, but that doesn't really have a bearing on what I was asking.

Simple fact is there's no-one at all said they're 'excited' by this fight, GGG fan or otherwise, so I'm just wondering why you said there was..

Comment

Not you again??? This is the guy who IGNORED accuracy, body work and defense.

Canelo landed 27 more power punches ggg landed 32 more total.

I’m gonna judge fights by the RIGHT way while you continue judging off compubox
                      Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                      You don’t know how to judge a boxing match for SHT!

But your And all your Whining makes you look pathetic! But hey I LOVE seeing GROWN men CRY! Just like when ggg RAN out the ring CRYING you two cried together is that how you bonded...
                      Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                      I’m a GGG fan!

Let’s look at compubox and score the fight!!!

Let’s IGNORE how to properly score a fight and just ADD up back footed jabs... I mean total punches.

Rounds GGG WOn

1 landed two more TOTAL
                      2 7 more
                      3 9 more
                      4 4 more
                      5 8 more
                      8 5 more
                      9 1 more
                      10 6 more
                      11 tie but give to ggg because we are GGGTards

There you have it!!!

GGg 9 rounds to 3

No need to watch the fight! Because were GGGTARDS
                      Yeah GGG has a really good jab...it's easy to score...and it scores often...GGG outlanded Canelo by 49 in the first fight btw, and 32 in the second fight...well according to compubox...that is probably more or less right though.

Btw I don't really care that GGG got 'robbed' in those fights...he knew what the deal was...he was getting paid for his titles and zero, and unless he could KO Canelo he was likely to lose on the cards...it is what it is.

I'm just glad he got paid...especially when I see such classy gentleman like yourself who refuse to give him any credit whatsoever.

Comment

Working...
                      X