To you clowns that pretend GGG was robbed in fight 1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
    The 154-160 yeah I said that. So??

so... you are a fkn dumbass, what were you thinking... ?

and oh, btw... you even denied saying that as well

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

You're the dumb ass. He fought at 160 for almost every fight in his career. To me that says he wants the fights at 160. Like he said on ESPN he would only cut weight for Floyd.

Comment

You're the dumb ass. He fought at 160 for almost every fight in his career. To me that says he wants the fights at 160. Like he said on ESPN he would only cut weight for Floyd.
        No he didn’t! He said ANYONE from 154-168

Stop lying for once

Need the link?

Comment

Yup! Call him Mr. 9 rounds but up by 4!!!!

Fkn dude couldn’t score a fight right if his life depended on it. He a joke

Comment

• My bad by at LEAST 4

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
              Yup! Call him Mr. 9 rounds but up by 4!!!!

Fkn dude couldn’t score a fight right if his life depended on it. He a joke
              9+4=13 not 12. There are only 12 rounds in a boxing match. Go to remedial school and learn to add. Don't know why you continue to insist there are 13 rounds in a fight.

Comment

• "anyone from 154 to 168"

at almost end of career has fought and beat ...... 1 top MW contender and 1 MW titlist, and a weird decision over 1 top MW contender.

someone took someone for a ride with the top quote - but still a respectable MW career for GGG, he is proven world class 160er.
                He had no onus to fight outside MW until he opened his big mouth and said 154-168. He shouldnt have said it.

maybe he meant 147? Cos he beat former WW Brook.
                Last edited by DreamFighter; 01-19-2020, 07:22 AM.

Comment

• anyone from 154-168 doe.....

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post

omg

MORON... is draining SMW's, and dragging up JWW's... really something to brag about for YEARS?

you are a fkn moron... that is clearly rubbish Tony Baloney, you have never stopped blurting out ****** excuses

Comment

9+4=13 not 12. There are only 12 rounds in a boxing match. Go to remedial school and learn to add. Don't know why you continue to insist there are 13 rounds in a fight.
                    Don’t know why you can’t score a fight properly??? That’s your scorecard not mine!

Comment

omg

MORON... is draining SMW's, and dragging up JWW's... really something to brag about for YEARS?

you are a fkn moron... that is clearly rubbish Tony Baloney, you have never stopped blurting out ****** excuses
                      That dude is full of sht! Anyone from 154-168 BUT at.... 160

You know I never fell for all that ducking BSht ggg fans always say.

Fact is ggg a fraud.

Wanted a $1,000,000 per lb penalty on Chavez Jr.

Wanted Ward at 164 then called him B-Side and fights in BET.

Wanted Floyd at 154 but you know that was a lie. He would of been 172 lbs

Killed the Saunders fight lying to everyone about “Life Changing” money believed to be around $5 mill but was actually same they paid LeMule. I even blasted Saunders at first. ***ers said in an interview when asked was it $5 mill and they nodded yes but didn’t say it.

Jacobs fight postponed over $500k

Took Brook up to FULL 160 when really should of been a CW.

Vanes 2 years retired and 3-3 so bad Vegas said get that sht out of here.

Found Rolls in a Telephone book.

Now Simon Says Sesmeta is next????

DAZN got took to the CLEANERS
                      Last edited by Shadoww702; 01-19-2020, 09:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X