No announcement yet.

To you clowns that pretend GGG was robbed in fight 1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    Canelo would TKO SD all day everyday. Ppl forget how good Canelo is as a body puncher and his combos almost always have a body punch in them...I would put $10k on Canelo bet you dollars to donuts that bi@tch wouldn’t!
    Sorry brother , I think I understood mostly what your saying
    Stop getting excited until you finish writing your thoughts lol
    But yeah , I don’t see Canelo having any problems with SD especially if he starts working the body from the get go
    That would help him tremendously when Canelo starts to slow down although I don’t think it would get that far ahead in the fight , meaning he’d probably get him out early

Comment

• Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
      You know what, you ain’t even on my level, Imma let my lil homies ride on you b.itch made gggroupie bit.ches
      Yeah I was expecting a idiotic response like this.. About your lil homies. Sorry to hear that you hang or try to hang with guys that have little dlcks. On the positive side least you have something in common.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
        I follow this topic closely but I cant recall anybody saying Golovkin won every round against Canelo in either fight. Did I miss something or are you exaggerating?
        No I’m not! I remember you even saying GGG won by at LEAST four rounds. So right off the bat you said it was 9-4 GGG and that’s being SUPER “gifted” to Canelo .

What was your REAL score then??? Probably all 13 rounds
        Last edited by Shadoww702; 01-18-2020, 12:39 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
          Sorry brother , I think I understood mostly what your saying
          Stop getting excited until you finish writing your thoughts lol
          But yeah , I don’t see Canelo having any problems with SD especially if he starts working the body from the get go
          That would help him tremendously when Canelo starts to slow down although I don’t think it would get that far ahead in the fight , meaning he’d probably get him out early
          My bad the last part was meant for ppl who claim Canelo ducked SD and dropped his belt to avoid which makes zero sense. I’m a BIG fan of body work early. We all used to getting punched in the heads as boxers but the body??? That hurts way worse let me tell you!

Your lying on the mat and can’t breathe for sht gasping at air! Trust me I’ll take a quick KO over a body ko

Comment

• Y
            Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            Unlike your card NOPE!

7-5 GGG can see 6-6 as I gave the 10 or 11 round to ggg basically on a coin toss.

2nd fight

7-5 Canelo ggg came back when he was getting his @ss handed to him in the first half.

Now what stupid? Post your 11-7 or 10-6 ggg rounds
            Hmm
            8-4 or 7-5 For the 1st
            I had it draw but can see 7-5 to either in the rematch

Comment

No I’m not! I remember you even saying GGG won by at LEAST four rounds. So right off the bat you said it was 9-4 GGG and that’s being SUPER “gifted” to Canelo .

What was your REAL score then??? Probably every round
              No my overly excited friend. I did say Golovkin won the first fight by 4 rounds numerous times. I did say once recently that he won by at least 4 rounds. I can't have it as 9-4 for Golovkin there are only 12 rounds in a fight not 13. Just to be clear I had it 8-4 for Golovkin. If someone scores it one round differently for either man that's OK. You scored it 7-5 for Golovkin. I remember correctly because you got all over me for scoring the first fight one round differently than you.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                No my overly excited friend. I did say Golovkin won the first fight by 4 rounds numerous times. I did say once recently that he won by at least 4 rounds. I can't have it as 9-4 for Golovkin there are only 12 rounds in a fight not 13. Just to be clear I had it 8-4 for Golovkin. If someone scores it one round differently for either man that's OK. You scored it 7-5 for Golovkin. I remember correctly because you got all over me for scoring the first fight one round differently than you.
                I saw many media cards with scores that didn’t add up? I know 9-4 is 13 but you also at one time I remember saying GGG won 9 rounds???? So....

Comment

• Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
                  Kind of like Kovi
                  He was thinking things over throughout the fight out of fear of the body shots
                  That was one of the big reasons why he was throwing those soft shots , was scared to get countered
                  Very fair point on the bold...SD is one of those squatty type guys (like Canelo) who is seemingly hard to get to the body on...Kov has that long lean frame that is easier to get to...but I agree with you about why Kov was maybe pulling his punches a bit.

Canelo is a great fighter...I will be interested to see what Kov does the rest of his career...should be a good barometer for just how impressive that win is for Canelo.

Comment

My bad the last part was meant for ppl who claim Canelo ducked SD and dropped his belt to avoid which makes zero sense. I’m a BIG fan of body work early. We all used to getting punched in the heads as boxers but the body??? That hurts way worse let me tell you!

Your lying on the mat and can’t breathe for sht gasping at air! Trust me I’ll take a quick KO over a body ko
                    It’s all good
                    Yeah I get what your saying
                    I just think Canelo would overwhelm SD with the body work and get him out by mid rounds

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
                      Very fair point on the bold...SD is one of those squatty type guys (like Canelo) who is seemingly hard to get to the body on...Kov has that long lean frame that is easier to get to...but I agree with you about why Kov was maybe pulling his punches a bit.

Canelo is a great fighter...I will be interested to see what Kov does the rest of his career...should be a good barometer for just how impressive that win is for Canelo.
                      Nothing and I mean absolutely nothing impressive with Canelo’s win over Kovi in my eyes
                      Had Canelo attacked the body early , I thought he was showing Kovi to much respect , I would have won my wager of Canelo by ko early
                      Trust me if Canelo jumps on SD’s body early , SD won’t make it passed the 5th round
                      It wouldn’t even be a body shot , only cause at that point he’d be so worried covering up the body that the right cross would get him out

Comment

Working...
                      X