This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stokely View Post
    It was a success and it burns your blood that two black boxers took over LA, meanwhile mexicans like Ramirez and Zepeda had to give out McDonald Quarter Pounder priced tickets just to get people to watch their typical boring mexican fight.
    Not at all. It don't matter to me one way or another how much Porter and Spence sold. I get no money from it so it don't mean nothing to me. But your the one bringing it up so i Can tell it BURNS YOUR BLOOD that a Mexican is the biggest star in boxing and he sold more ppvs in his last ppv fight than ALL BLACKS put together sold last year.... 😆😁

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
      Like one Mexican had told me, Berchelt would be the draw in a fight with Davis. Berchelt, tho, can't draw 10 people to a great Korean BBQ rib party!
      I actually have a thread on that https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=838044

Miguel Berchelt only sold 800 tickets and gave out 2k tickets for free. Gervonta Davis dwarfs that nobody

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer213 View Post
        Not at all. It don't matter to me one way or another how much Porter and Spence sold. I get no money from it so it don't mean nothing to me. But your the one bringing it up so i Can tell it BURNS YOUR BLOOD that a Mexican is the biggest star in boxing and he sold more ppvs in his last ppv fight than ALL BLACKS put together sold last year.... 😆😁
        >Canelo
        >Mexican
        Pick one.

We all know Canelo is a white irishman.

Comment

Originally posted by x23shots View Post
          >Canelo
          >Mexican
          Pick one.

We all know Canelo is a white irishman.
          😂..... If you say so man

Comment

The gate was still 100x better than anything Prograis is doing in Lousiana.

Comment

Just got the ticket sales for Oscar Valdez and Emmanuel Navarete and they’re just as bad

Comment

you guys know that uber, netflix and even amazon actually lose money in real business?
                yet their stock value goes up...why? it's the brand value that goes up.

TR are only surviving because of espn. espn are losing money eg on fury...but Disney (who own espn) don't care..because the brand itself adds value to their main stock.

that has nothing to do with ramirez...except that TR can afford to lose money and not give a **** because espn is the one paying.
                what TR are then doing is selling tickets cheap to bring in the fans. it's about market reach/brand recognition.

Comment

Floyd Mayweather sold more PPV’s in 1-2 fights than all Canelo-led PPV’s combined. Canelo will never surpass Floyd and neither will any other mexican. Stay mad. $3 tickets to Jose’s fights lmaoo

Comment

Originally posted by Stokely View Post
                    Floyd Mayweather sold more PPV’s in 1-2 fights than all Canelo-led PPV’s combined. Canelo will never surpass Floyd and neither will any other mexican. Stay mad. $3 tickets to Jose’s fights lmaoo
                    Good for Floyd! But how much are you getting off Floyd's money?
                    I swear losers like you live your dreams thru another man's success,....
                    Your too lazy and ****** to accomplish anything on your own so you feel like you've accomplished something when another black man succeeds....
                    How pathetic is that??
                    You sit there and count another man's money and brag about everything he's accomplished but WTF does any of that have to do with you????
                    So stay broke loser! 😂

Comment

Good for Floyd! But how much are you getting off Floyd's money?
                      I swear losers like you live your dreams thru another man's success,....
                      Your too lazy and ****** to accomplish anything on your own so you feel like you've accomplished something when another black man succeeds....
                      How pathetic is that??
                      You sit there and count another man's money and brag about everything he's accomplished but WTF does any of that have to do with you????
                      So stay broke loser! 😂
                      Lmao you have no response to these facts so you have to resort to personal insults. Your blood is boiling at the fact that mexicans don’t run boxing, the vast majority of your champions can’t sell tickets and aren’t big draws and the only people keeping boxing relevant in America are black boxers. The most anticipated big money fights all include black boxers. (Davis vs. Loma, Spence vs. Crawford, Wilder vs. Fury/AJ). The ”mexicans run boxing” myth is done for

Comment

Working...
                      X