No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz Return is Eyed For Date in May or June

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz Return is Eyed For Date in May or June

The return of former world heavyweight champion Andy Ruiz is budgeted for a date in May or June, according to sources close to the boxer who spoke to ESPN Deportes. According to the sources, Ruiz could return to the gym in the month of February or March with a view to returning to the ring in the second half of May or even June.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Why would Hearn want him to fight Whyte? Can’t they give someone like Ortiz the Ruiz fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      Why would Hearn want him to fight Whyte? Can’t they give someone like Ortiz the Ruiz fight?
      They won't. If someone goes in there and beats Ortiz so soon, it takes away Wilder's shine.

Ortiz should fight either Ruiz, Martin, or Kownacki. No one else in PBC is acceptable to me, not even Breazeale, who gets too easily concussed.

Comment

June would remind him of destroying Joshua, can be a wakeup call

Comment

Big money fight, lots of kudos if Whyte wins.

Mike Coppinger says Hearn has offered seven figures to Ruiz and he could take Whytes mandatory spot

Originally posted by Ray* View Post

Comment

If ruiz comes in shape for this fight unlike he did for the Joshua rematch where he got fatter and got gassed out by the ring walk I’m going to laugh lol.

Comment

He could be 400 lbs by June. Joshua was running the whole fight so Ruiz didn't even take much damage. Having him sit out 6 months is ridiculous when he needs the activity to keep his weight down.

Comment

Even if ruiz does well in his next fight i still dont have any faith in him because he just might go back to being a fat piece of shlt after that.

I have zero trust in ruiz.

Comment

Risky fight for Whyte

Comment

Originally posted by Logixx View Post
                    Risky fight for Whyte
                    Every fight is a risk you fool

Comment

Working...
                    X