Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Breazeale To Kownacki: Go Ahead, Pad Your Record And Stay Safe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
    Breazeale lost to AJ so he took necessary fights , he fought Haymon new golden Heavyweight at the time undefeated Izu and ruined a lot of things ,he then was made to wait a long time with Wilder somewhere in between ,I think Breazeale gets a bad rap only losing to the two champions .

I actually think with so many heavyweights we get much better fights then being cried over .

Not sure how Wilder vs Fury isn’t good nor Ruiz vs AJ, what about Kownacki vs Martin in a lesser important fight ? I’ve not seen much stagnant action here ,most fights are actually happening like previous eras only the fans look at title fights but title fights don’t make up the division of dozens of others .
    When i said "hope one day the fans get to watch good fights", sorry, i actually meant non title fights. You may have noticed that some good boxers are only fighting once or twice a year.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingFJ View Post
      When i said "hope one day the fans get to watch good fights", sorry, i actually meant non title fights. You may have noticed that some good boxers are only fighting once or twice a year.
      Depends of your interpretation of good ? When someone’s top level rarely do they fight beyond two fights anyway. DDD fought Gorman not long ago who is really a Fury to and may get Joyce , Chisora fought Takam , Parker vs Whyte , Whyte vs Kaboom Rivas , Arreola fought Kownacki which was a crazy one , Martin vs Kownacki and Hunter vs Bakole , Povetkin vs Hunter ? Pulev vs Hughie Fury ,these are top fights which weren’t boring .
      Last edited by REDEEMER; 01-15-2020, 07:27 PM.

Comment

Depends of your interpretation of good ? When someone’s top level rarely do they fight beyond two fights anyway. DDD fought Gorman not long ago who is really a Fury to and may get Joyce , Chisora fought Takam , Parker vs Whyte , Whyte vs Kaboom Rivas , Arreola fought Kownacki which was a crazy one , Martin vs Kownacki and Hunter vs Bakole , Povetkin vs Hunter ? Pulev vs Hughie Fury ,these are top fights which weren’t boring .

Comment

Here's a thought for Breezy.

Try calling Joseph Parker out or just quack away in the shadows with the rest of the ducks.

Comment

Originally posted by pollywog View Post
            Here's a thought for Breezy.

Try calling Joseph Parker out or just quack away in the shadows with the rest of the ducks.
            Shouldn’t Parker be worrying about his weirdo promoter Higgins pricing himself out of a championship fight with Usyk by demanding 70/30 ?

Comment

Shouldn’t Parker be worrying about his weirdo promoter Higgins pricing himself out of a championship fight with Usyk by demanding 70/30 ?
              Do you even haggle bro?

Or maybe you think that was Harry Potter's giant friend's name?

Comment

Working...
              X