Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shane Mosley: Canelo is Fighter of Decade, Not Mayweather!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    nope, I replied to a silly pacstain who said this...

now you get to answer the question genius, let's find out how you roll...

do you think it is likely, or even possible... that "Floyd needed the cw", when he fought Canelo... and yet Pac did not need the cw's... when he fought Hoya, Cotto, Margarito, Marquez, Algieri, etc...???

if you somehow insist that Mayweather needed the cw with Canelo... and yet Pacquiao did not need the cw's with Hoya, Cotto, Margarito, Marquez, Algieri, etc... which is HIGHLY likely loooool ... then explain to us why Pac fought those 5 opponents at catchweight

Originally posted by BoomBapTrap View Post
    STILL talking about PAC?!?’

Oh heavens lord above this man has devoted his life to PAC! U wake up in the AM fresh off Pacquiao dreams! And then you grind away dedicated to PAC! Lord have mercy you are thee biggest Pc fan in the forum!! Cong****!!

ducked that question... like a bltch !!!

a pac-bltch lol

accuses me of being Pac's #1 fan by posting about him...

proves that he my #1 fan, by posting about me LMAO

answer the question, or get into your pac-jammys and slink off to bed

Comment

• Originally posted by Bandman View Post

therefore the winner is Floyd .. wins over Pac and Canelo seal it for him.
      Nel o win titles in 4 divisions in a decade and you go on about 2 wins for floyd at their weakest? *smh*

Originally posted by spenz View Post
      Canelo has a case to win FOTD, his body of work in this decade is solid and complete. If you take away the Canelo con carne scandal, he has a very strong case to win it. Shane is probably speaking from that perspective.
      4 titles in 4 divisions he has a stronger case than 5 year and 2 wins of any worth Floyd for sure

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
      Hell no!!!!!!

Canelo deerves this floyd is the biggest spoiled brat in boxing history no more freebies for that fairy.
      In.Floy d fans world 1 of his wins is equal to 3 wins of his peers?

Comment

• Cownelo Alvarez is FOTD over one half decade Floyd IV Mayweather
        Last edited by Letmaku; 01-15-2020, 05:57 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          Winners will be announced "later in the year"?

Well just take your sweet time, you fat muffuccas.
          Hahaha only two active fighters left and candidate number 4 Pacman 41 can still win it by putting to sleep Crawford or Spence and not buy running like AJ did vs Andy Ruiz and candidate numero uno Canelo can lose it by KO.

Comment

• salty shane mosley

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
              I have a funny feeling that I just plssed in someones cereal
              Keep plssing

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                Floyd didn't want the nel o fight to be a great win, he needed the cw just to keep unbeaten record and win. I mean he was a fight or two away from retirement why not just fight the kid at 154, it's not as if he had a career to prolong he was going to retire soon after, wanted no adversity floyd?
                Pac wanted another 10 years of adversity and he fights much more than Floyd so nobody would begrudge Pac that!
                "Pretty Boy" Floyd "Money" Mayweather is T.B.E.

Comment

• He's a Tom.

Comment

• One punch

How many fights in history of boxing gets this much praise over one shot? It is just one punch? It shows you how much the guy does not get hit. If I had a son boxing, I would not want my son taking unnecessary shots either but be entertaining at the same time.

Comment

• Pacman, Mayweather, and Canelo were all honestly at a stalemate.

But for me, somehow, Canelo edged it over his win against Kovalev.

I agree with Mosley

Comment

Working...
                      X