Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder will prove he is the GREATEST HW feb 22

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder how many Wilder vs. Fury fights there will be in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      It's what every boxing fan should want. But i doubt the winner can fight Joshua this year. They (Fury/Wilder) have a rematch for the summer.
      Yes but thats dependent as you maybe aware if the looser of the 2nd Fury/Wilder fight triggers the clause to have a third fight but they only get 40% of the cut.

By the sounds of it in yesterdays press conference I think Wilder especially doesnt want a third fight.He wants to beat Fury and then fight Joshua next .

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky12 View Post
        Yes but thats dependent as you maybe aware if the looser of the 2nd Fury/Wilder fight triggers the clause to have a third fight but they only get 40% of the cut.

By the sounds of it in yesterdays press conference I think Wilder especially doesnt want a third fight.He wants to beat Fury and then fight Joshua next .
        How do you come to that conclusion when Wilder keeps stating he has no time for AJ ? If anyone fights Joshua it will be Fury,one because he’s the smart betting choice to win and two he wouldn’t be crazy enough not walk away from the biggest fight in boxing if it’s there .

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
          Even if he beats Fury ( he won˙t), he won`t prove that.

Fury is top 3 hw, but his resume is weak. It is long time ago since he beat Chisora and Klitschko.

Winner of Wilder - Fury must face at least Whyte, if not Joshua, to prove something.

I am not even sure Wilder is better than Parker.
          This is crazy talk.

You are waaaaay too confident in Fury winning. I look forward to seeing your 5 to 6 digit betting ticket on a Fury W.

You are downgrading resumes when no one gots a amazing HW resume these days. AJ beat an old, inactive & previously embarrassed by Fury Klitchko & got knocked out by a fat guy. Fury made Klitscho look silly but has done lil else outside of drawing with Wilder. Wilder has 40 setup fights & besides Fury & Ortiz it's hard to get excited about any other wins he gots. Whyte might have the most consistent resume of them all but he probably shoulda lost the Parker & 1st Del Boy fight.

Don't even see Joey P as legit enough of a threat to the top 3 cuz he lacks passion & intensity in the ring although if not for the ref over interfering & AJ calling his own timeouts I think he has a better outcome vs him although still not a W more than likely.

But mainly all 3 of the top guys have proved something just not enough to be #1 right now. That said I think a W on Feb. 22 has done enough to be seen as #1 if it's Wilder or Fury. AJ is too fresh off of being embarrassed by a fat guy, even if he reversed it, & Whyte while having a good resume overall is still lacking a defining win that gets him anywhere near the ballpark of the top 3 guys.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
            How do you come to that conclusion when Wilder keeps stating he has no time for AJ ? If anyone fights Joshua it will be Fury,one because he’s the smart betting choice to win and two he wouldn’t be crazy enough not walk away from the biggest fight in boxing if it’s there .
            I listened to the press conference in full yesterday. Wilder spoke as if he just wanted to get past Fury and onward and upwards.I still feel he may fight Joshua as there is to much bravado at stake and if the money is right anything will eventually go. Eddie Hearn has even admitted that Joshua's stake has lowered given the Ruiz defeat and he may have to lower his terms on a more even keel with Fury/Wilder if they do eventually fight. This is what Wilder initially wanted and by the sounds of it why the fight with Joshua wasn't initially made.Likewise Joshua has said a Fury/Wilder fight against him has to happen in 2020.

Fury spoke in terms of having no problem of fighting Wilder a third time if he beats him in the 2nd match.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              This is crazy talk.

You are waaaaay too confident in Fury winning. I look forward to seeing your 5 to 6 digit betting ticket on a Fury W.

You are downgrading resumes when no one gots a amazing HW resume these days. AJ beat an old, inactive & previously embarrassed by Fury Klitchko & got knocked out by a fat guy. Fury made Klitscho look silly but has done lil else outside of drawing with Wilder. Wilder has 40 setup fights & besides Fury & Ortiz it's hard to get excited about any other wins he gots. Whyte might have the most consistent resume of them all but he probably shoulda lost the Parker & 1st Del Boy fight.

Don't even see Joey P as legit enough of a threat to the top 3 cuz he lacks passion & intensity in the ring although if not for the ref over interfering & AJ calling his own timeouts I think he has a better outcome vs him although still not a W more than likely.

But mainly all 3 of the top guys have proved something just not enough to be #1 right now. That said I think a W on Feb. 22 has done enough to be seen as #1 if it's Wilder or Fury. AJ is too fresh off of being embarrassed by a fat guy, even if he reversed it, & Whyte while having a good resume overall is still lacking a defining win that gets him anywhere near the ballpark of the top 3 guys.
              It is not crazy at all. Kownacki could beat everybody Wilder has beaten.

Sorry, Wilder and Fury both have weak resumes. They must beat somebody from circle Povetkin/Parker/Whyte, if not Joshua, to prove something.

Comment

Even if he beats Fury ( he won˙t), he won`t prove that.

Fury is top 3 hw, but his resume is weak. It is long time ago since he beat Chisora and Klitschko.

Winner of Wilder - Fury must face at least Whyte, if not Joshua, to prove something.

I am not even sure Wilder is better than Parker.

via GIPHY

Comment

Harder puncher, yes. Better boxer, hell to the no. Boxing skills Wilder isnt even top 10 BUT... that right hand !!!!!!!

Comment

It is not crazy at all. Kownacki could beat everybody Wilder has beaten.

Sorry, Wilder and Fury both have weak resumes. They must beat somebody from circle Povetkin/Parker/Whyte, if not Joshua, to prove something.
                    Sh^t I wouldnt be shocked if Kownacki BEAT Wilder or AJ somewhere down the line. Its not a strong division, it's a interesting division cuz its up for grabs by #10 or below guys potentially. But those 3 are the top 3 by a fair margain today & should two of them fight that should & will make the winner the #1 guy to most boxing fans. If you aren't one of them is on you.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      Sh^t I wouldnt be shocked if Kownacki BEAT Wilder or AJ somewhere down the line. Its not a strong division, it's a interesting division cuz its up for grabs by #10 or below guys potentially. But those 3 are the top 3 by a fair margain today & should two of them fight that should & will make the winner the #1 guy to most boxing fans. If you aren't one of them is on you.
                      That`s what I say man. Wilder and Fury haven`t separated from the rest of division. They are pretty much in the same league than many others top 10 guys.

Comment

Working...
                      X