Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia: I'm A Hall Of Fame Fighter - Right Now!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL the gift is as deluded as his best win khan

Comment

I don't think he is HOF yet. If Khan was a good fighter, that knockout would help but everybody knocks him out so it is not that big. Losing all the big fights since keeps him out until he wins a big one or two.

Comment

He is right warr Danny!! Only haters and envy people doubt him!!

Comment

Hes a good fighter but not HOF.

Comment

Danny lost to Rich Abril and had razor close fights with Lamont and Judah..those could've gone either way honestly.

Wins over shot Morales and prime undefeated Matthyse are his best wins. Khan was never special although that was a decent win also.

Lost clearly to Thurman and Porter and ducked Crawford, Manny, and Floyd. Danny Garcia spends all of his time feasting on Redkach, Rod Saska, and Brandon Rios whose been retired for 2 years...complete joke of a career.

No HOF for me and its not close atm

Comment

When in doubt, compare his career to Gatti and the answer in a resounding yes. Letting Gatti in lowered the bar so Garcia will be considered a hof. Hell, they should even let Mayorga in since they let Gatti in.

Comment

Originally posted by UNBANNED View Post
                Danny lost to Rich Abril and had razor close fights with Lamont and Judah..those could've gone either way honestly.

Wins over shot Morales and prime undefeated Matthyse are his best wins. Khan was never special although that was a decent win also.

Lost clearly to Thurman and Porter and ducked Crawford, Manny, and Floyd. Danny Garcia spends all of his time feasting on Redkach, Rod Saska, and Brandon Rios whose been retired for 2 years...complete joke of a career.

No HOF for me and its not close atm
                he never faced abril. Could've lost to Peterson and Herrera though. The Zab fight wasn't close. Zab won maybe 3 rounds tops. Who ducks pac and mayweather? Neither was ever a realistic option for him. He just didn't sweat them the way khan did.

Comment

I like Danny Garcia. Not elite, but world class. Only thing I never got is that when he was really building momentum, he started fighting guys way too low level for far too long. But he's someone he can give anybody a good fight. Maybe not HOF yet, but not far away.

He beat Mathysse where most thought he would lose. It doesn't matter that Mathysse didn't do much after that, at the time, he was feared and rated.

He beat Amir King Khan't, when Khan't was still very good and very fast. Khan't also gave Danny a beatdown for 2 and a half rounds and had him cut to bits, but Swift found the shot and didn't let him off the hook by chasing him around the ring the following round.

Also, very close losses to Thurman and Porter showed he can hang with the best type of guys in the division.

Comment

Remember when dudes on here were calling him the greatest fighter ever? Notice those users no longer use the website? Tells you everything you need to know about this topic.

Comment

I don't know about Hall of Fame but he has to be in the record books for the most vacant title wins

Comment

Working...
                      X