No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Smith vs. Jesse Hart - CompuBox Punch Stats

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joe Smith vs. Jesse Hart - CompuBox Punch Stats

Long Island's Joe Smith powered his way to victory over Jesse Hart, outlanding him 115-54 in that department and landing the harder shots all night. The retreating Hart avg'd just 47 punches thrown per round to Smith's 48.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I know it's not a realistic representation of who won the fight but based on compubox alone looks like you could only fairly give Hart 3 and 6

Comment

What a shellacking in every way possible
      Love how the article mentions the score for Hart as criminal

Criminal it was

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
        I know it's not a realistic representation of who won the fight but based on compubox alone looks like you could only fairly give Hart 3 and 6
        Why not Rd 1?

Comment

Originally posted by DeeMoney View Post
          Why not Rd 1?
          Why would you give him the first round

Comment

Why not Rd 1?
            Yeah true just by looking at the numbers, but I thought Smith caught him with a good right hand in round 1 and hurt him, was the first of the holding for dear life clinches. So I basically just illustrated what I said in my first post, or contradicted myself. I dunno I'm really tired but that's a fair point based on what I said.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
              Why would you give him the first round
              The premise was based on compubox you could only give him rounds 3 & 6. My point was round one was close enough, numerically, that he could have also received that one- based solely on the punch stats

Comment

The premise was based on compubox you could only give him rounds 3 & 6. My point was round one was close enough, numerically, that he could have also received that one- based solely on the punch stats
                Yes I realized it only after when I did figure that’s what you meant
                Based on compubox , yes but in reality no fughin way did he win that first round

Comment

Working...
                X