Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sonny Conto To Fight in A.C., Then Help Fury Prepare For Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mlac View Post
    He may be a mentally impaired half wit but at least hes entertaining with his lunacy. All you do is race bait and post nationalistic crap about Uk V Us type drivel.
    I am not on here all the time but how is Shoulder Roll a race baiter? Am I missing something? As far as Conto he looks pretty good so far but it's too early to tell. His first 5 opponents have a combined 5-17-1 record. Conto is young and that is to be expected but you can't guage someone by weak opposition. Wish him well and hope he progresses. Jared Anderson is another young U.S heavy to watch. He is 2-0 and fights next on the 18th in Verona N.Y on the Alvarez/Shields card.

Comment

No one can prepare him for Wilder. If he wants to be prepared, he should take some sleeping medicine and practice laying on his neck. Because that's exactly whats happening when he faces Wilder in February!

Comment

Shoulder roll isn't a race baiter but I am not a fan of his nationalism as an american who is a fan of many non US fighters like Fury, Maidana, Inoue, Kovalev, GGG, etc.

I'll never root for someone because of where they are from or represent, I care about styles, heart, and a compelling story far more. Will never root for the US fighter just because they are from the US.

Comment

Working...
        X