Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez Warns Lomachenko: Don't Underestimate Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez Warns Lomachenko: Don't Underestimate Me!

Last month, Teofimo Lopez had a career defining performance when he stopped Richard Commey in two rounds to capture the IBF lightweight world title at Madison Square Garden in New York City. The victory has now set up a unification with WBA, WBC, WBO champion Vasiliy Lomachenko.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Gonna be a barn burner. The young stud vs the cagey veteran

Comment

lomachenko is the A side and the champion fight should take place in kiev ukraine ....... i can hear the whining coming from lopez camp now

Comment

Teofimo thinks he's going to Ko him like stating Lomachenko is to small for me he's going to find out how it feels to lose 12 rounds or quit on his stool

Comment

Definitely can’t underestimate Lopez now, I always want young boxers to have ambition, to prove their mantle and Lopez did as he said he would or as he was told. Get a belt and I would fight you. Now he got that belt and Lomachenko is fighting him. This for me is a great fight and the timing is perfect. Can’t wait for it. If Lopez pulls this off then he becomes a massive PPV star in boxing.

Comment

Omg!! I'm ready for this one!!! Lets do this!! I like what I'm hearing from Teo!!! But After Loma.. U need to fight Tank! Then make a move to 140.

Comment

Loma's feet will be the difference. Wont be surprised if Teo scores a KD though...

Comment

I'm interested in this fight now.

Comment

Good for Teo! He’s hungry. I don’t know if he can take Loma but he’s game as hell. Bravo

Comment

Salido's ***** gonna get exposed

Comment

Working...
                    X