Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post
    Yup. July 1st or thereabouts.
    Just in time for Wilder vs. Fury III.

The mighty return of the big right hand.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      Finitox has bombarded the contest with his multipliers and gotten into first place.

That's great and all, but we are only in March and he is running through those multipliers awfully fast. Soon he won't be able to hide behind them or use them as a crutch to artificially pump up his points total.

Then we'll see what's what.
      Hahahahaahahhaahahahahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
        Hahahahaahahhaahahahahahaha
        You laughing at yourself for getting your sht pushed in lol but You are used to that.

Continue with the nervous laughter Ho and take this deep like your sister 😂

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          Finitox has bombarded the contest with his multipliers and gotten into first place.

That's great and all, but we are only in March and he is running through those multipliers awfully fast. Soon he won't be able to hide behind them or use them as a crutch to artificially pump up his points total.

Then we'll see what's what.
          That all you can say? I find it hilarious how these losers be bringing up multipliers every week after getting dicc slapped hard lol

Hey benchwarmer, maybe you should use yours too sometime too and maybe you wont be a scrub like you are now lol.

What’s your rank again? 😆

Well get on all four biaaatch and continue!

Comment

• lol @ these chumps with the excuses.

So Im on the top cuz only because of the multis ic haha

Thing is, i dont even need this multipliers to beat you bums especially a scrub like you, Shoulderroll.

Im only fkin around with this multi cuz i dont even need it.

Anyway, keep hating and coming up with lame excuses week after week.

I will just laugh at you even harder at the end.

Comment

• Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
              You laughing at yourself for getting your sht pushed in lol but You are used to that.

Continue with the nervous laughter Ho and take this deep like your sister 😂
              I think female family members is pushing the limits, man, reel it in a little.

Comment

I think female family members is pushing the limits, man, reel it in a little.
                You need to check who is starting what before making comments like this.

Somebody tries to get fresh when im minding my own business, i just gotta lay down the smack.

I thought this is a competition.. wsup with all this cant do this, cant do that.

You should just tell my hoe Mula to stay in his lane.

Comment

You need to check who is starting what before making comments like this.

Somebody tries to get fresh when im minding my own business, i just gotta lay down the smack.

I thought this is a competition.. wsup with all this cant do this, cant do that.

You should just tell my hoe Mula to stay in his lane.
                  I warned you both earlier for the same thing, since then Mula's toned it down alittle.

And what's up is that folk have different tolerances and different ideas of what they think is acceptable... what you might think is fun might someone's else's idea of serious ****, and like I say I ain't gonna let these threads get overun with this to and fro bullchit. Call 'em ******* if you like, call me a pvssy if you want, I'm just asking you to do it somewhere else.

You wanna talk some smack on here at least try to use wit rather than unecessary crudity.
                  Last edited by Citizen Koba; 03-06-2020, 12:37 PM.

Comment

I warned you both earlier for the same thing, since then Mula's toned it down alittle.

And what's up is that folk have different tolerances and different ideas of what they think is acceptable... what you might think is fun might someone's else's idea of serious ****, and like I say I ain't gonna let these threads get overun with this to and fro bullchit. Call 'em ******* if you like, call me a pvssy if you want, I'm just asking you to do it just do it somewhere else.

You wanna talk some smack on here at least try to use wit rather than unecessary crudity.
                    I decided to take it easy on Mulah after last week by letting him slide and you can see that i didnt say anything to him until he got fresh today.

I dont care about him or his little feelings. Just dont start with me, that’s all.

Comment

I decided to take it easy on Mulah after last week by letting him slide and you can see that i didnt say anything to him until he got fresh today.

I dont care about him or his little feelings. Just dont start with me, that’s all.

'Hahahaha' might rub you the wrong way, as I'm sure it was meant to, but is within what most people would consider reasonable banter man, 'yo mama/sister/daughter likes it deep' is a disproportionate response. You getting it? Ain't really up for discussion I'm just asking you to tone it down.

Comment

Working...
                      X