No announcement yet.

Wilder KOs&KDs +Mortal Kombat Sound Effects

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
    I will look forward to this video so thank you. Does it tell you who the opposition is cuz they look like faces i dont recognize and i have no idea who alot of them are. I have Boxrec'd it and most of them seem to be Cruiserweights with more losses than wins.
    No bud, I'm suck ass.

I only have windows movie maker. I thought there needed to be more complete KO reels that are up to date so I made a simple one of just cuts pasted together. CBS flagged that for ten seconds of Wilder-Ortiz 1 so I put MK sound effects and reupped.

I don't know how to do overlays. I'd be fine to write dude's names in somewhere so folks know, but, I dunno how atm. I'm not sure Movie Maker can do it. It's very basic, like MSpaint.

Edit- addendum to that, I'll work on it when I get a moment in the evening. It may not be too hard. I didn't know how to do sound effects before the cbs thing so maybe its just as easy.
    Last edited by Marchegiano; 01-09-2020, 12:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
      I know you've already seen this:

Name - Rank - Finish

Stiverne - C - UD

Molina - 9 - KO

Szpilka - 6 - KO

Arreola - 9 - KO

Washington - 10 - KO

Stiverne - 1 - KO

Ortiz - 3 - KO

Fury - 3 - Drawn

Breazeale - 4 - KO

Ortiz - 3 - KO

Fury - 3 - Not yet

So, now, go on with your explanation for selective recognition of official ranks.
      Is that their WBC ranking? LOL.

Comment

Is that their WBC ranking? LOL.
        not exclusively I cobbled the list together lazily and went with whatever I noticed first, but I wonder why any other board would be a concern given they are WBC defenses.

They only look better.

Molina's 9 by WBC becomes 8 by IBF

Ortiz's 3 by WBC becomes 1 by WBA

Johann Duhaupas I didn't even list because when they fought the WBC didn't have him in the top ten however the IBF ranked him 4

Szpilka is one I currently have listed under a non-WBC rank at 6, from the IBF, if I went with the WBC it'd've been 8.

So, not only is it a **** up by laziness on my part to break from the WBC ranking of them but also it is kinda propagandist to list the other ranking given it just makes it seem like I'm trying to boast the numbers.

Officially Wilder defend his title against the 8th best man his title represents, not the sixth. Listing at 6 just makes me look like a liar and if y'all were more up on yer **** y'all'd been like hey, he wasn't sixth in the ranking system that gave him a title shot, you're just saying he was sixth to make him look better, and, I'd've had littler argument against it other than my bad, please believe me.

Had I Ortiz at 1 you know you'd've called bull**** because he was third in the WBC when Wilder fought him.

Comment

I will look forward to this video so thank you. Does it tell you who the opposition is cuz they look like faces i dont recognize and i have no idea who alot of them are. I have Boxrec'd it and most of them seem to be Cruiserweights with more losses than wins.
          I can, It didn't take long to figure out how but also that's another YT upload and finalization on a video and like I've said I'm only using movie maker. It takes so long to finalize I walk the **** away

That said, next video I'll do captions. For you now I'll make you a list.

In the order you see them:
          1. Ethan Cox
          2. Shannon Gray
          3. Joseph Rabotte
          4. Kelsey Arnold
          5. Travis Allen
          6. Shannon Caudle
          7. Dan Sheehan
          8. Daniel Cota
          9. Damon Reed
          10. Dominique Alexander
          11. Jesse Oltmanns
          12. Owen Beck
          13. Damon McCreary
          14. Kertson Manswell
          15. Kelvin Price
          16. Matt Greer
          17. Audley Harrison
          18. Siarhei Liakhovich
          19. Nicolai Firtha
          20. Malik Scott
          21. Jason Gavern
          22. Eric Molina
          23. Johann Duhaupas
          24. Artur Szpilka
          25. Chris Arreola
          26. Gerald Washington
          27. Bermane Stiverne
          28. Luis Ortiz
          29. Tyson Fury
          30. Dominic Breazeale
          31. Luis Ortiz

Missing are:
          1. Marlon Hayes
          2. David Long
          3. Reggie Pena
          4. DeAndrey Abron
          5. Harold Sconiers
          6. Dustin Nichols
          7. Alvaro Morales
          8. Ty Cobb
          9. Jerry Vaughn
          10. Charles Brown
          11. Richard Greene Jr
          12. &
          13. Charlie Zelenoff

I'll add what I find of the missing to the nest video. The original reel is from like 2012, I just added to what I already had. I'm sure plenty of those are easier to find now, and of course I can pop zelenoff in at anytime.

Comment

Very cool - thanks for posting!

Comment

Lol poor Molina always getting the back of his coconut rattled

This video is very childish. Therefore appeals to me

Comment

Its really not that impressive knocking out bums. He fought one decent albeit hugely inactive fighter and lost badly.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
                  not exclusively I cobbled the list together lazily and went with whatever I noticed first, but I wonder why any other board would be a concern given they are WBC defenses.

They only look better.

Molina's 9 by WBC becomes 8 by IBF

Ortiz's 3 by WBC becomes 1 by WBA

Johann Duhaupas I didn't even list because when they fought the WBC didn't have him in the top ten however the IBF ranked him 4

Szpilka is one I currently have listed under a non-WBC rank at 6, from the IBF, if I went with the WBC it'd've been 8.

So, not only is it a **** up by laziness on my part to break from the WBC ranking of them but also it is kinda propagandist to list the other ranking given it just makes it seem like I'm trying to boast the numbers.

Officially Wilder defend his title against the 8th best man his title represents, not the sixth. Listing at 6 just makes me look like a liar and if y'all were more up on yer **** y'all'd been like hey, he wasn't sixth in the ranking system that gave him a title shot, you're just saying he was sixth to make him look better, and, I'd've had littler argument against it other than my bad, please believe me.

Had I Ortiz at 1 you know you'd've called bull**** because he was third in the WBC when Wilder fought him.

Duhaupas was also ranked #8 by TBRB when Wilder fought him.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                    Duhaupas was also ranked #8 by TBRB when Wilder fought him.
                    Good looking out, I only looked at the bodies' boards

Comment

Originally posted by Outlaw420 View Post
                      2:29 I replayed that over and over and over
                      I very much appreciate it. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Comment

Working...
                      X