Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Opens As 25/1 Favorite For Yet To Be Announced Szeremeta Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
    charlo is likely fighting eubanks soon..likely next

golovkin is wasting his time defending a belt he doesnt need in a mando defense that wasnt ordered

he could have fought charlo or andrade by now but he never will even consider it...hes too busy sniffing canelos panties for a 3rd payday.....they got shook in the chenko fight that they were gonna blow that 3rd canelo paycheck so they are taking another light touch in hopes DAZN can convince canelo to give golovkin another shot...plain and simple
    That’s good if Charlo is fighting Eubanks. I really don’t care if Golovkin doesn’t fight Andrade or Charlo until they beat someone legit. I’d rather a Derev rematch. Not a fan of handouts.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      Guaranteed contracts come with mismatches. But, GGG is coming off a dog fight with D-Chenko that is a fight of the year candidate. I doubt this guy is much if any worse than Fielding or most of Jermall’s opponents.
      GGG spent most of his prime years facing Fielding level guys. Now he want to close it out that way.

Comment

• Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
        That’s good if Charlo is fighting Eubanks. I really don’t care if Golovkin doesn’t fight Andrade or Charlo until they beat someone legit. I’d rather a Derev rematch. Not a fan of handouts.
        who exactly had chenko beaten that was legit?

youre not a fan of "handouts" when it applies to charlo or andrade but i bet youve been willing to look the other way in other instances lol
        Last edited by Curt Henning; 01-10-2020, 05:54 AM.

Comment

who exactly had chenko beaten that was legit?

youre not a fan of "handouts" when it applies to charlo or andrade but i bet youve been willing to look the other way in other instances lol
          Derevyanchenko beat Tuereano Johnson, then had a close affair with Jacobs, then got Golovkin. He’s worked his way into a money fight.

Comment

Derevyanchenko beat Tuereano Johnson, then had a close affair with Jacobs, then got Golovkin. He’s worked his way into a money fight.
            im not talking about the golovkin fight...who did he beat to earn it? he lost to Jacobs.....you said "charlo and Andrade shouldn't get a handout".....but what did chenko get? he beat teureano Johnson? ok.....

Comment

im not talking about the golovkin fight...who did he beat to earn it? he lost to Jacobs.....you said "charlo and Andrade shouldn't get a handout".....but what did chenko get? he beat teureano Johnson? ok.....
              Lol, you’re a damn fanboy. He had a close fight with Jacobs, Probably could have won it, that fight had me fading but he was giving Jacobs work. Can you not see the progression? Teureano Johnson was a hyped guy, goes through him, fights Jacobs and earns his place as a dog in the division and then solidifies himself as a top fighter by giving Golovkin work. Who has charlo fought? His progression would look like this: nobody - Golovkin. Charlo hasn’t proven anything, nevermind winning or losing, he’s not fought anyone. Get the *** outta here.

Actually, I forgot Andrade fought Sulecki, but another top 10 guy wouldn’t hurt him. There are plenty of great fights to be made at middle. If Andrade beat Eubanks or Derev etc I’d be pushing for that Golovkin fight and be hyped. As it stands, I couldn’t really care.

Comment

Lol, you’re a damn fanboy. He had a close fight with Jacobs, Probably could have won it, that fight had me fading but he was giving Jacobs work. Can you not see the progression? Teureano Johnson was a hyped guy, goes through him, fights Jacobs and earns his place as a dog in the division and then solidifies himself as a top fighter by giving Golovkin work. Who has charlo fought? His progression would look like this: nobody - Golovkin. Charlo hasn’t proven anything, nevermind winning or losing, he’s not fought anyone. Get the *** outta here.

Actually, I forgot Andrade fought Sulecki, but another top 10 guy wouldn’t hurt him.
                you have a lot of nerve calling someone else a "fanboy"...youre now hyping up sulecki for Andrade lol

the point flew over your head...you said Andrade and charlo didn't earn a golovkin fight...they haven't beaten anyone....that's what you said...I said who did chenko beat to earn the fight?

he lost to Jacobs....and then you had the nerve to call taureano Johnson "hyped"....now it doesn't get more fanboyish than that bruh....Johnson hyped?!?!? lmao....by who?

the truth is chenko didn't beat anyone to deserve a shot at golovkin either....

heres the facts....someone told golovkin to go get a belt...and there was charlo and Andrade sitting there....he went after the guy that lost to a guy he already beat instead of facing the uknown.....cause that's what golovkin would rather do

and when that guy, chenko, almost ended his canelo 3 dream he decided he wasn't fuggin with anyone worth a damn....which is why hes doing an unforced mando defense against a nobody for a belt he doesn't even need....heres a hint his mando isn't even ranked 1 or 2 by the ibf lol

those are facts

lol@sulecki being some great win...and Johnson being hyped lol.....charlos KO of j-rock, at worst, is as a good as a win over sulecki...at worst! it might actually be more worthy!!!

Comment

you have a lot of nerve calling someone else a "fanboy"...youre now hyping up sulecki for Andrade lol

the point flew over your head...you said Andrade and charlo didn't earn a golovkin fight...they haven't beaten anyone....that's what you said...I said who did chenko beat to earn the fight?

he lost to Jacobs....and then you had the nerve to call taureano Johnson "hyped"....now it doesn't get more fanboyish than that bruh....Johnson hyped?!?!? lmao....by who?

the truth is chenko didn't beat anyone to deserve a shot at golovkin either....

heres the facts....someone told golovkin to go get a belt...and there was charlo and Andrade sitting there....he went after the guy that lost to a guy he already beat instead of facing the uknown.....cause that's what golovkin would rather do

and when that guy, chenko, almost ended his canelo 3 dream he decided he wasn't fuggin with anyone worth a damn....which is why hes doing an unforced mando defense against a nobody for a belt he doesn't even need....heres a hint his mando isn't even ranked 1 or 2 by the ibf lol

those are facts

lol@sulecki being some great win...and Johnson being hyped lol.....charlos KO of j-rock, at worst, is as a good as a win over sulecki...at worst! it might actually be more worthy!!!
                  Sulecki was/is top 10 you ****** ****
                  Derev earned a seat behind Jacobs with his performance.
                  Come back when Charlo proves himself vs someone in the top 10 or a champion.

Comment

• Must talk about Charlo to distract people from 97G fighting another uber driver

Comment

Sulecki was/is top 10 you ****** ****
                      Derev earned a seat behind Jacobs with his performance.
                      Come back when Charlo proves himself vs someone in the top 10 or a champion.
                      you asked who have charlo or andrade beaten....now youre claming sulecki as a great win lol and acting like a loss to jacobs earns title shots lol

you realize that charlo knocked out a champ of 154 right?

i suppose youd say that j-rock is 154 and it means nothing....but what did rosado do at 160 to earn a fight? what did brook do at 154 or 160 to earn a fight?

exactly lol...charlo and andrade deserve a shot at golovkin because they are both champs.....yet youll continue to excuse that duck and justify it any way you can because you are a gggroupie

Comment

Working...
                      X