Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford To Spence: I'm Ready When You Ready!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
    A Brook coming off surgery, muscle loss, a beatdown loss and a year off. Lamont Peterson on the way out that had fought once in two years(one year before Spence). And an overweight Mikey Garcia. This is Spence’s record.

Porter was his first real top 10 fight. He’s gonna look lesser than ever going forward facing anyone in the top 10 not compromised, and it will be blamed on his little car crash.
    Agreed,
    Spot on Sir.

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
      Only that I’ve never seen Spence dance. I’ve even seen Crawford practically hit the dance floor in his last fight. If he can hit the canvas once he can do it again
      That's true,
      Still I got this feeling Bud made him self look vulnerable to get those PBC boys in the ring.
      And if that's true buds one smart MF, coz itooks like it worked.

Comment

• Originally posted by ptek View Post
        That's true,
        Still I got this feeling Bud made him self look vulnerable to get those PBC boys in the ring.
        And if that's true buds one smart MF, coz itooks like it worked.
        Nope he didn’t fight to instructions because he is emotional and got clipped. If he fight that fight vs Spence he is getting knocked out simple as that. No fighter in their right mind wants to look vulnerable just to get a fight with other fighters on a different network lol.

Bud is P4P 1 or 2 remember with a performance like that he can get pushed down to 5-6 place or you think he doesn’t care just wants to outsmart his competitors? You give him too much credit. Like my man Prograis, he is my dude but when the competition stepped up he was left wanting. I see that in Crawford.

I could be wrong and I will be the first to come on here and say I was wrong or leave for a few months like I did with Joshua lol.

Crawford is a bad boy there is no denying say what you want about Khan he is chinny as f#uck but I have never seen him in any fight outboxed from the jump. Never seen him quit either but Crawford managed it. However, some will say khan had slowed down. Even Crawford quest to undisputed all the opponents were Dog S#hit. Listen it’s not his fault but that’s why I’m not fully sold. You ask me who’s skill set I would like to borrow it will be Crawford over Spence all day I just feel Spence will dog him out. Crawford is proud if they fight Crawford won’t even use his natural advantage which will be his lateral movement and he will stay in the pocket and trade. He already feels Spence’s body shots will have no effect on him

Comment

A Brook coming off surgery, muscle loss, a beatdown loss and a year off. Lamont Peterson on the way out that had fought once in two years(one year before Spence). And an overweight Mikey Garcia. This is Spence’s record.

Porter was his first real top 10 fight. He’s gonna look lesser than ever going forward facing anyone in the top 10 not compromised, and it will be blamed on his little car crash.
          You disrespectful mutha****** your girlfriend should take your keyboard and smash it over your head. Those blasphemous words are not needed. Only joking, Kell Brook was a game champion and Spence was a travelling contender. Mikey Garcia I agree with you. Spences accident was little compared to the way USA forces took out the Iran commander .you have to tell me who are you comparing Spence accident with because it wasn’t little

Comment

• Both guys have weak resumes. Spence`s best wins are Brook, coming from a terrible loss by stoppage, GGG hurt him pretty bad, and Porter in very close fight, many fans felt like Porter won.

Crawford`s best wins at 147 are Kavaliauskas and Horn.

Both guys need this fight terrible.

Comment

Good post.

Comment

You disrespectful mutha****** your girlfriend should take your keyboard and smash it over your head. Those blasphemous words are not needed. Only joking, Kell Brook was a game champion and Spence was a travelling contender. Mikey Garcia I agree with you. Spences accident was little compared to the way USA forces took out the Iran commander .you have to tell me who are you comparing Spence accident with because it wasn’t little
                A little correction. Peterson had fought once in "three" years. Not two.

To the bold. I am comparing it to my own at 7.

If Spence was KO'd and not just in a heavy daze. He needs to forget a tune-up and just stay away from boxing for 6 months to a year. A tune up at the end of the year should be his team's plan. An early tune-up issnt helping him, he'll still be rattling his brain or getting it rattled in preparation for whoever.

Comment

Nope he didn’t fight to instructions because he is emotional and got clipped. If he fight that fight vs Spence he is getting knocked out simple as that. No fighter in their right mind wants to look vulnerable just to get a fight with other fighters on a different network lol.

Bud is P4P 1 or 2 remember with a performance like that he can get pushed down to 5-6 place or you think he doesn’t care just wants to outsmart his competitors? You give him too much credit. Like my man Prograis, he is my dude but when the competition stepped up he was left wanting. I see that in Crawford.

I could be wrong and I will be the first to come on here and say I was wrong or leave for a few months like I did with Joshua lol.

Crawford is a bad boy there is no denying say what you want about Khan he is chinny as f#uck but I have never seen him in any fight outboxed from the jump. Never seen him quit either but Crawford managed it. However, some will say khan had slowed down. Even Crawford quest to undisputed all the opponents were Dog S#hit. Listen it’s not his fault but that’s why I’m not fully sold. You ask me who’s skill set I would like to borrow it will be Crawford over Spence all day I just feel Spence will dog him out. Crawford is proud if they fight Crawford won’t even use his natural advantage which will be his lateral movement and he will stay in the pocket and trade. He already feels Spence’s body shots will have no effect on him
                  Vulnerable is may be the wrong word Reckless, is more appropriate.

Comment

A little correction. Peterson had fought once in "three" years. Not two.

To the bold. I am comparing it to my own at 7.

If Spence was KO'd and not just in a heavy daze. He needs to forget a tune-up and just stay away from boxing for 6 months to a year. A tune up at the end of the year should be his team's plan. An early tune-up issnt helping him, he'll still be rattling his brain or getting it rattled in preparation for whoever.
                    I hear you bro

Comment

Working...
                    X