Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford To Spence: I'm Ready When You Ready!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
    Man Errol just had that major car accident, thinking he sorts his health out before thinking about fighting again. I know he said something about a June return but hell take your time. Obviously the Crawford fight is what we all want as fans but we want the best version of both fighters. Spence is going to have to get in the ring and see how his body & mind responds before a big fight with the likes of Bud surely.
    yup...thats just common sense and reality

but the pbc haters will scoff at the notion of crawford/porter in the meantime and insist that crawford only wants spence...lol....which is pathetic

Comment

Crawford knows Spence is still recovering and wants to seize the moment. Even if the fight doesn’t come off Crawford looks like he was all for the showdown. Crawford is an elite but doesn’t have the resume against top notch.

Comment

Crawford signed with arum to duck risky fights!

Crawford is only fooling his fan boys. If Crawford really wanted that smoke with threatening opponents he wouldn't have resigned with Arum. Pacquiao even confirmed that Crawford didn't want any smoke with him either while he was still signed to Arum. Crawford has a weaker resume than GGG had before he fought Jacobs and now his fan boy hypocrites are still defending his wasted career.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolf man 2222 View Post
          Crawford knows Spence is still recovering and wants to seize the moment. Even if the fight doesn’t come off Crawford looks like he was all for the showdown. Crawford is an elite but doesn’t have the resume against top notch.
          Well Danny isnt fighting Spence, Thurman, or Porter after Ivan. If Pac doesnt fight him then Crawford is his best option. We all would love to see Crawford smack Danny around and finish what Herrera started.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolf man 2222 View Post
            Crawford isn't elite because of what you just said - he doesn't have the resume. Arum also made sure he got Horn in Vegas rather than Australia because he knew the Pacquiao screw job was always a possibility.

Crawford doesn't want any smoke with Spence or anyone else because if he did - he would have signed with Haymon. Can you imagine an African-American fighter not signing with Haymon but signing with Arum to duck fights? Dude should be getting roasted for that.

Comment

The biggest name on Crawford's resume just lost to a featherweight LOL. I haven't watched a Crawford fight since Postol and I will not until he actually fights someone with a pulse and a pair of balls. Dude is fighting h0m0 bums.

I'm an MMA fighter - so obviously I'd make Crawford tap like a biotch in less than a minute in a real fight, but I could legit beat every opponent on his resume in a stand up only fight. Not even trying to put forth hyperbole.
              Last edited by MisanthropicNY; 01-06-2020, 07:15 PM.

Comment

Bud should just pay The Leech Arum to get out of the contract. Spence doesn`t need him as there`s enough marquee names in PBC to keep him busy for years while Bud has no one.

Comment

Arum to D🦆ckford no you are not.🥊

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                    yup...thats just common sense and reality

but the pbc haters will scoff at the notion of crawford/porter in the meantime and insist that crawford only wants spence...lol....which is pathetic
                    I like PBC, Al Haymon, & Crawford, and Showtime Shawn is one of my favorites, but let's be real, Shawn & Bud is not the fight we want.

We want Spence & Crawford. That's the whole purpose of all this.

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                    Crawford is only fooling his fan boys. If Crawford really wanted that smoke with threatening opponents he wouldn't have resigned with Arum. Pacquiao even confirmed that Crawford didn't want any smoke with him either while he was still signed to Arum. Crawford has a weaker resume than GGG had before he fought Jacobs and now his fan boy hypocrites are still defending his wasted career.
                    Not true, Arum admitted he killed the fight out of fear for Manny Pacquiao's safety.

Comment

Originally posted by The D3vil View Post
                      I like PBC, Al Haymon, & Crawford, and Showtime Shawn is one of my favorites, but let's be real, Shawn & Bud is not the fight we want.

We want Spence & Crawford. That's the whole purpose of all this.

Not true, Arum admitted he killed the fight out of fear for Manny Pacquiao's safety.

yup..we all wants spence/crawford....but lets give spence the benefit of the doubt to let him have a fight he wants first to gauge where hes at and how he feels.....i feel thats more than fair do you?

now in the meantime porter is ready and willing...and would be the best name on crawfords resume.....so why not? especially after all the running of the mouth crawfords been doing about "ill fight anyone" and having bradley shill for him on tv

Comment

Working...
                      X