Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andrade: Canelo's Fighting Old Guys On Their Way Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
    you're so full of s*** that you can't even keep up with your own lies. It was 100% the jacobs fight that you said you were coming to and you 100% said you had tickets. Then you bailed the day before with your bulls*** story.

I then offered you the same deal and gave you a 2nd chance for the Canelo fight less than 2 months later. I said your favorite human on earth was fighting in NYC in December and that time you said you couldn't do it. You never said you had tickets or planned to attend that fight, but you did say that for the jacobs fight). I gave you my height, weight and the exact address to the main gym I wanted to meet up at, but gave you 2 back up options so you couldn't use distance as an excuse. But you still backed out.

You know it's true but if you're memory is that shot, go back to October 8th 2018 on this site. I remember the date because I reposted those posts to you multiple times when you tried to change the story just like you're doing now. You can say whatever you want about me as a boxing fan and make your corny jokes but one thing I'm not is a liar. Everything I said in this or the last post is 100% facts!
    Im gonna offer YOU the same deal.

I’ll pick YOU up and do even more! Your friends also. And I’ll drop DROP you all off....

Your a coward who won’t fight 154lber if you turn it down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      Be a MAN suk suk post your 3 gyms? Or at least your height and weight? WTF is wrong with posting your height and weight???? I’ll start liar.

5’ 8” 160 but you already KNEW that and why you want to fight me and not Big Stomps who hates you like I do....U STFU when he posts and calls you out.... Yeah coward we all know this. I’ll have Big Stomps ready step in AFTER our fight or my brother. They BOTH your size 200+ COWARD

Like I said punk we gonna have a scale before we fight. You gonna piss a lot of ppl off at my gyms being a 200 lb racist whiteboy fighting a 154 lber

All this can be PROVED unlike your sht rants
      stomps and I already went back and forth and I offered him the same deal to meet in a gym. He wanted to meet me on a street corner. Either way, he never said he was coming to NY and I never said I was going to Cali. Your punk ass said you were coming to NY and you know it. Now look at you being a b***h with all kinds of stipulations. Talking about scales and rematches and asking someone else to step in for you. What happened to the tough guy talk you were saying last time? That's just proof that you're just a keyboard warrior because when s*** gets real, you start finding excuses to back out.

My height is 6'0 and I'm 170 pounds. I won't drop an ounce. Either back your tough talk up or stfu. You're coming to ny? If so, send me a private message off here and I'll give you the exact address of the gym... Again. I can give you the entire run down of how to get there using mass transit and again, pick you up at the train station if you'd like.

Comment

stomps and I already went back and forth and I offered him the same deal to meet in a gym. He wanted to meet me on a street corner. Either way, he never said he was coming to NY and I never said I was going to Cali. Your punk ass said you were coming to NY and you know it. Now look at you being a b***h with all kinds of stipulations. Talking about scales and rematches and asking someone else to step in for you. What happened to the tough guy talk you were saying last time? That's just proof that you're just a keyboard warrior because when s*** gets real, you start finding excuses to back out.

My height is 6'0 and I'm 170 pounds. I won't drop an ounce. Either back your tough talk up or stfu. You're coming to ny? If so, send me a private message off here and I'll give you the exact address of the gym... Again. I can give you the entire run down of how to get there using mass transit and again, pick you up at the train station if you'd like.
        Yawn! So you are three weight classes higher? Lol...And I call BS on 170 for your age. So you won’t step on a scale like REAL boxers do??? Yawn!!! And BACK to only your place....

You remind me of chicks on the internet who show photos that aren’t even them. But I have to PAY $1000’s to find that out about you??? I ain’t scurred of you Whigg@er! Never have been never will....
        Last edited by Shadoww702; 01-06-2020, 08:30 PM.

Comment

This POSht complains about Canelo??? Yet wants to fight a guy three weight classes smaller and REFUSES to do a CW??? And then Wants to fight some old man????

WoW you are a fkn POSht.... Not IF. You ARE

How do I say HYPOCRITE in Whi@ger talk???

Comment

You just SAID again we ALL have to get jumped in YOUR gyms??? But can’t meet somewhere were that ain’t gonna happen? Homie Stomps wanted you on the corner like I did??? Ain’t no one want to go your rape cave! Fkn RTARD we ain’t stupid just like you won’t EVER go out of your rape caves! Even in NYC I said at the Gardenz You said NOPE! My gyms aka rape cave or worse

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
              This POSht complains about Canelo??? Yet wants to fight a guy three weight classes smaller and REFUSES to do a CW??? And then Wants to fight some old man????

WoW you are a fkn POSht.... Not IF. You ARE

How do I say HYPOCRITE in Whi@ger talk???
              keep assuming I'm white and keep assuming that I haven't already exposed you as a pu$$y. You're just finding excuses not to get slept so you wanna cry over 10 pounds. This isn't a golden boy ppv event in Vegas where you're asking for catch weights, and scales, and substitute opponents or a fine if weight isn't made. You want ped testing too?? This was supposed to be 2 dudes settling a dispute like men in a boxing ring. It happens all the time in gyms and I don't see anyone complaining over 10 pounds. Joe Smith was just sparring a hw in my gym last weekend to prep for his next fight with Jesse hart. I'm Done wasting my time with you. All you do is make excuses like a lil b***h. Next time don't butt into my convos because all you're doing is forcing me to pull down your skirt.

Comment

Don’t want to come to Cali or Vegas? And I’m not going to go out of my way to NYC.

How about in the middle? Other states?

Comment

• you're fighting f#cking cab drivers.

alvarez has one of the best resumes in boxing, you clown. shut the f#ck up.

Comment

keep assuming I'm white and keep assuming that I haven't already exposed you as a pu$$y. You're just finding excuses not to get slept so you wanna cry over 10 pounds. This isn't a golden boy ppv event in Vegas where you're asking for catch weights, and scales, and substitute opponents or a fine if weight isn't made. You want ped testing too?? This was supposed to be 2 dudes settling a dispute like men in a boxing ring. It happens all the time in gyms and I don't see anyone complaining over 10 pounds. Joe Smith was just sparring a hw in my gym last weekend to prep for his next fight with Jesse hart. I'm Done wasting my time with you. All you do is make excuses like a lil b***h. Next time don't butt into my convos because all you're doing is forcing me to pull down your skirt.
                    10 more like 15 stupid and that assumes your not lying which you’ve already been caught at.

We ain’t sparring with headgear like they are doing. God damn are you that dumb? You want to fight with headgear now????

And YES you are WHITE and BALD
                    Last edited by Shadoww702; 01-06-2020, 08:48 PM.

Comment

• But Joe Smith??? I know some ppls? Your gym and he sparring HW’s shouldn’t be hard to find at all....

Comment

Working...
                      X