No announcement yet.

Canelo buying a yacht is a good investment

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CasperUK View Post
    If you can afford to pay $1,000,000 per visit, I'm pretty sure you'd be able to afford your own yacht.
    The point is Canelo can throw a celebrity part on his yacht and make money from it.

If he’s paying in installments I would imagine 4-5 parties a year at 10k a guest would easily pay it off without him using his own money.

Comment

Originally posted by TripleJ View Post
      I have a Kawasaki jetski that I brought for 4 thousand, If I sell it for 5 Thousand was that not a good investment for me to buy that Jetski.?
      No. Since you need to spend more than 4 thousand to store it. You think they let you have a space for boats for free?
      You think the boat cleans itself? And repairs itself?
      And you think you don't need insurance for that?

So I would say that's a pretty bad investment.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
        The point is Canelo can throw a celebrity part on his yacht and make money from it.

If he’s paying in installments I would imagine 4-5 parties a year at 10k a guest would easily pay it off without him using his own money.
        Is his net profit 10k?

Is he charging 25k a pop?

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
          No. Since you need to spend more than 4 thousand to store it. You think they let you have a space for boats for free?
          You think the boat cleans itself? And repairs itself?
          And you think you don't need insurance for that?

So I would say that's a pretty bad investment.

I happen to know of someone who bought this boat from a Japanese tour guide for 50,000 bucks:

He then upgraded the interior as follows:

It's now worth over 3 million.

Solid investment? I'd say so.

Comment

Originally posted by TripleJ View Post
            I have a Kawasaki jetski that I brought for 4 thousand, If I sell it for 5 Thousand was that not a good investment for me to buy that Jetski.?
            Dude you’ve run that Kawasaki into the ground, give the fk up. You are comparing an extra grand on a recreational toy which more financial illiterate morons are willing to overpay for. You are wrong, and can’t find any other example to make yourself even have a leg to stand on, please just give up and don’t continue embarrassing yourself. Google is your friend if you really want someone to help you stfu about this asinine argument you are trying to win. It’s an argument you can’t win, literally the shh starts losing value the first time a screw, bolt, sheet of metal starts being worked on to build it..again....GOOGLE!!

Comment

And how exactly do you know it will depreciate lad. Are you a wizard that can predict the future?

It’s highly speculative of you to talk about selling boats. Have you ever actually owned a boat?

Canelo make the sound investment.
              Dude you’ve already made yourself look massively uneducated and incapable of doing any kind of research. Type “yacht depreciation” into google and let the statistics get Canelo’s cok out of your throat. If Paul Allen paid what he paid for a unique yacht and could at best sell it for about 25% of its original tag price, somehow canelo can sell his for 28% to 33% more as a used boat than he paid for it new? What galaxy of imbecility do you live in? The stats don’t like son, so go wizard that.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                Dude you’ve already made yourself look massively uneducated and incapable of doing any kind of research. Type “yacht depreciation” into google and let the statistics get Canelo’s cok out of your throat. If Paul Allen paid what he paid for a unique yacht and could at best sell it for about 25% of its original tag price, somehow canelo can sell his for 28% to 33% more as a used boat than he paid for it new? What galaxy of imbecility do you live in? The stats don’t like son, so go wizard that.
                Who the fack knows Paul Allen?

Maybe tech guys or upper tier business people but if you said to some random lad in Arizona who is Paul Allen strong chances are he would look at you and shrug. Now Canelo on the other hand is a massive massive name athlete. He has star power that lol Paul Allen doesn’t. Also isn’t the lad dead? Thought he was at least. Isn’t it possible his estate are just liquidating?

Obviously a wizard that can predict the future like yourself knows the answer to all

Lol bloody numpty

Comment

Who the fack knows Paul Allen?

Maybe tech guys or upper tier business people but if you said to some random lad in Arizona who is Paul Allen strong chances are he would look at you and shrug. Now Canelo on the other hand is a massive massive name athlete. He has star power that lol Paul Allen doesn’t. Also isn’t the lad dead? Thought he was at least. Isn’t it possible his estate are just liquidating?

Obviously a wizard that can predict the future like yourself knows the answer to all

Lol bloody numpty
                  Who knows Paul Allen? Ok you just showed that you rode the short bus to school. Enjoy your fools errand trying to argue the most dumbest fking argument this site has ever seen and that’s pretty telling considering the level of stupidity that’s been discussed here. Canelo is not a sultan, he’s not a president, he’s a decent athlete..Jordan was 20 times the star canelo was an can’t sell his house at his asking price but canelo is going to sell a yacht at a profit..well guess what cok swallower..he can’t and he won’t and as I already told you what to type into google and you want to keep arguing without taking the time to search just shows that you’ll put fandom over facts and logic..so resume sucking the man off.

Comment

Its not good investment but Canelo is ****ing rich so, let him do his thing.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                      Dude you’ve run that Kawasaki into the ground, give the fk up. You are comparing an extra grand on a recreational toy which more financial illiterate morons are willing to overpay for. You are wrong, and can’t find any other example to make yourself even have a leg to stand on, please just give up and don’t continue embarrassing yourself. Google is your friend if you really want someone to help you stfu about this asinine argument you are trying to win. It’s an argument you can’t win, literally the shh starts losing value the first time a screw, bolt, sheet of metal starts being worked on to build it..again....GOOGLE!!

Just agree that I bought some for 1000 dollars and sell it for a higher price then it was a good investment.

So just admit a boat is a good investment.

Which I listed when i first started giving examples.
                      Boats
                      Jewelery
                      House
                      Stocks

Are all good investments/Commodity. Because you can make money off of them. I see from now on I will talk to you in strict Technical Perfect spelling terms.

Because if I am 99.9 right on something, to you I am still 1 percent wrong.

Comment

Working...
                      X