Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How will Loma fans react when Teofimo KO’s him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    I pick only Rigo to beat l0m0 until they waited him out while he was barely active, didn't want to pay him & made him jump up a couple weight classes. Talk about scared to death of meeting the man in the middle

They can't do that with Devin though. What l0m0 & his weak ass team is doing now is waiting for Devin to outgrow the division, making l0m0 a franchise ducker & trying to bring l0m0 back down to 130 cuz he can't hang at 35

He's becoming as fake as pvssy-g but then again aint nobody as fake as him. Oh wait, the fake ass fans are just as fake as pvssy-g
    Why would Loma fear Haney
    What exactly makes him this beast
    Although I would give a bigger and better chance of beating Loma than fughin Lopez
    Without doubt

Comment

I pick only Rigo to beat l0m0 until they waited him out while he was barely active, didn't want to pay him & made him jump up a couple weight classes. Talk about scared to death of meeting the man in the middle

They can't do that with Devin though. What l0m0 & his weak ass team is doing now is waiting for Devin to outgrow the division, making l0m0 a franchise ducker & trying to bring l0m0 back down to 130 cuz he can't hang at 35

He's becoming as fake as pvssy-g but then again aint nobody as fake as him. Oh wait, the fake ass fans are just as fake as pvssy-g
      wasn't it rigo who turned the fight down at 126? don't you hate catch weights now you wanted them to meet in the middle at 124? are those goalposts heavy you keep moving?
      Last edited by daggum; 01-06-2020, 12:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
        Why would Loma fear Haney
        What exactly makes him this beast
        Although I would give a bigger and better chance of beating Loma than fughin Lopez
        Without doubt
        tank davis beast
        devin haney beast

lomachenko...LOMO fraud pu-ssy!

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          tank davis beast
          devin haney beast

Yeah exactly
          I know he’s hating and will choose anybody willing to fight Loma to cheer for
          That is why I asked what makes Haney ( who I like ) such a beast
          I fully know Davis ain’t chit compared to Loma

Comment

wasn't it rigo who turned the fight down at 126? don't you hate catch weights now you wanted them to meet in the middle at 124? are those goalposts heavy you keep moving?
            No, rigo didn't turn down the fight. It was bob who didn't want to pay Rigo & he didn't want l0m0 to meet at a catchweight & I never said ANYTHING about me having a problem with catchweights.

Try again.

Comment

No, rigo didn't turn down the fight. It was bob who didn't want to pay Rigo & he didn't want l0m0 to meet at a catchweight & I never said ANYTHING about me having a problem with catchweights.

Try again.
              lol! rigo pricing himself out is they didnt want to pay rigo? he wanted 3 million dollars get real. how you twist everything is really unhealthy. rigo also asked for a rehydration clause but i guess that was lomas fault too right?

you should be mad at these fighters like rigo for making you look so bad. they talk big then shrink when it comes time to fight after you go hyping them up.

Comment

For what, so all the fake fans can say, "He's old" bullshet excuse? F the dumb shet, get the fights in when ever they ready & want it.
                As a fan, I want to see Loma-Lopez ASAP. But it’s different on the business end. Teofimo is a young kid, only 22. He can use some more experience. In the meantime, he’d be building his brand. Lomachenko is 31, so in three years, he should still be ok. Yet, Lopez will have a much better chance then. I think if they fight today, Vasyl wins. Teofimo has time on his side. Why not use it?

Comment

tank davis beast
                  devin haney beast

See that's ^ your problem right there, you have it twisted. Ya'll do more of:

Tank is garbage
                  Devin is unproven

l0m0 is the greatest of all time.

Comment

No, you either in or out, no hanging on the fence.
                    What's there hanging on the fence? He said pretty clearly - Teo is going to lose

Comment

lomachenko ducking haney and tank to fight bum lopez!
                      No one ever said he was ducking Tank. Tank just got to the division so wait for l0m0 to chicken out of the division 1st.

Comment

Working...
                      X