Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

8 DIVISION CHAMPION or 4 DECADE CHAMPION? Which one is more difficult to achieved?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
    With which you are trying to make an excuse and not even man enough to own it, very weak individual
    No, it is a fact. Same as posting Manny's win over Hatton was at 140 and Floyd's was at 147. If you think a fact is an excuse than you are simply an idiot.

Deep down you must feel that the win is less because of the weight. Don't project those feelings onto my post.

edit: I've often posted Floyd beat Canelo at 152. IYO am I taking away from Floyd's win or making an excuse why Canelo lost when I do that?
    Last edited by The Big Dunn; 01-09-2020, 03:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      Well Nelo was certainly weight drained against floyd, floyds 2nd best win supposedly.
      Being 4 decade champ or 8 division champ is extreme!y difficult and astonishing Pac achieved both, and in that sense Pac s a trailblazer, a pioneer who ventured where others havent, like an intrepid explorer. I'm sure people didn't think it was possible until Pac paved way, similar to not thinking running a mile under 4 minutes was.
      Pac s goat alongside srr. Al i best heavyweight
      I agree that canelo was severely weight drained, he's having a hard time making 154 how much more 152? Canelo has a chance to beat floyd at 154lbs but floyd knew this that's why he make sure that the fight is at 152 lbs for the lineal and undisputed title..

First time in the history of boxing that 2 champion in the division will fight for the undisputed at CATCHWEIGHT..

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        The reason i posted it is because it is a fact. In no way is it an excuse for why odh lost.
        The fact is pac is 4-1 underdog and no one give pac a chance.

Comment

I’ve literally never posted or said anything but manny destroyed odh.

When comparing how floyd and manny did against odh it is a fact that Floyd fought him at 154 and manny fought him at 147.

All of this from you was completely unnecessary.
          It's also a fact that the 154 version of dela hoya was so slow compared to 147 dela hoya..

Comment

• Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
            If Pac (or anyone else for that matter) could get that money for fighting those guys, THEY WOULD.

Pacbois hate how May did as he pleased and still maintained p4p/ppv ownership.
            No they won't they have integrity unlike floyd who will do everything for money....

Comment

No, it is a fact. Same as posting Manny's win over Hatton was at 140 and Floyd's was at 147. If you think a fact is an excuse than you are simply an idiot.

Deep down you must feel that the win is less because of the weight. Don't project those feelings onto my post.

edit: I've often posted Floyd beat Canelo at 152. IYO am I taking away from Floyd's win or making an excuse why Canelo lost when I do that?
              Yes you are taking away from Floyd's win by attaching an asterisk to it, fact is both Pacquiao and Mayweather fought oscar, fact is Mayweather Vs Oscar was a close fight with many people believing Oscar should have been given the decision, fact is Pacquiao Vs Oscar was a one sided beat down with Oscar calling no mas on his stool, never to fight again, that sums up the fight and seeing you insist you're not making excuses then there is defiantly no issue about the weight or that it was a factor in Pacquiao's win, so you would have to agree Pacquiao's wins over Oscar, Hatton and cotto are far better than Floyd's wins over the same opponents
              Last edited by Shape up; 01-09-2020, 08:39 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                Why don't u start first to rank the danger levels of floyd opponent..
                I asked FIRST, bub.

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                I'm 101% sure that pac fought his way from the bottom to the top without selecting his opponent unlike floyd who was guided by his father and select the opponent that floyd can beat..
                Pac's 1st 40 or dso fights were with fellow peasants. May pretty much got in with legit opponents much sooner. Everyone Pac beat, May would have humiliated.

Pac also did the highest PPV in the history of boxing and also the 8 DIVISION CHAMPION and 4 DECADE CHAMPION.
                Name the names, bub

It was already proven... Floyd duck margarito..
                Prove it. Not fighting a person isn't necessarily a duck unless it can be prove. We both know you despise proving you point.

I can send u the video of flpyd admitting that he's a rich coward for duvking pac but not in this thread, this is about 8 DIVISION CHAMPION and 4 DECADE CHAMPION.
                Pac's fear of needles and being superstitious and wanting to fight May in court instead of the ring is what held up the fight.

Comment

While I am a pac hater, in no way am I minimizing the win over ODH. All I posted was the fight was at 147, which is a fact.
                  Why would you hate a great fighter?

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                    No they won't they have integrity unlike floyd who will do everything for money....

Comment

• Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                      Thing is, no one but you Pacbois are mentioning those ''fights'' as something to be proud of. Pasbois are soiling their pantys over that Pac vs Ultra shot DLH.

So deflect all you can, can't remove the stench of Pac's WW resume.....or the humiliation he faced after losing to that cherrypicker
                      what huliliating is that ultra shot dela hoya almost beat floyd.. lmao.

Comment

Working...
                      X