Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

8 DIVISION CHAMPION or 4 DECADE CHAMPION? Which one is more difficult to achieved?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winning a lineal title in a catchweight fight and being able to defend a lineal championship in a weight limit below your division are more difficult to achieve! Mayweather forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
      145 Oscar vs 160 Oscar , do you understand the difference !

Fanboys always glow like neon signs.
      A 160 bloated oscar who is very slow, like a walking punching bag but almost beat floyd.. lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by thedarkdragon11 View Post
        Winning a lineal title in a catchweight fight and being able to defend a lineal championship in a weight limit below your division are more difficult to achieve! Mayweather forever!
        I agree bro. I think that one is more difficult to achieve because no other boxer will be given special treatment like floyd...

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          Be humble....sit down.

Pac is the most humble boxer..

Comment

• longevity over 8 div champ i mean is it that hard these days with so many belts and scrubs holding them? it can be done if you are guided right i mean jesus broner is even a multiple weight champion these days

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
              Pac is the most humble boxer..
              Agreed. His fans on the other hand....

might be the reason that he was laid out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
                Listen, I hate catch weight fights, but if a fighter is stupid enough to agree to it then that's their problem, the biggest problem of all is fans using it as an excuse for their heros loss like you're doing now, Oscar agreed, Oscar was battered, Oscar's problem, stop using it as an excuse
                WHat the f-ck are you babbling about? I pointed out the difference in the weights the fights were fought at. How do you equate that to "making an excuse for ODH"? That is just dumb.

Comment

• accept it
                  Pac beat Floyd with healthy arm
                  Pac is the better fighter

Comment

• Originally posted by Sustanon View Post
                    accept it
                    Pac beat Floyd with healthy arm
                    Pac is the better fighter
                    Lol I see more Floyd fans in pac threads than Floyd threads.
                    They’re so salty.

When I try to debate them about Floyd weak point style fighting and clinching, they disappear. Nowhere to be found.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                      Agreed. His fans on the other hand....

might be the reason that he was laid out.
                      No he got angry at Marquez and started going full throttle nonstop in that fight. He broke JMM nose. He had just been robbed against Bradley and he was tired of the JMM fights.

He let the anger get the best of him and tried to kill Marquez but got caught on the way in.

JMM was on roids tho too.

Comment

Working...
                      X