Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

8 DIVISION CHAMPION or 4 DECADE CHAMPION? Which one is more difficult to achieved?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
    Ok, So Pac beating up a well past it and weight depleted (SHOCKER) DLH was impressive to someone. DLH did what May did....went for that money.

De La Hoya-Pacquiao talks bog down over revenue split
    https://www.espn.com/sports/boxing/n...ory?id=3533736

''an HBO PPV fight that would likely generate more than $100 million.''

Hell yeah DLH is going to move down to get less than 1/2 of what May made vs Conor. A sweet retirement check.
    Oscar did what may did! Let’s see, may fought a debutante, Oscar fought and 8 division champion and had his arse handed to him, doesn’t sound the same but I suppose you’ve got a good stand up routine going, very funny, we’re you going to be a comedian until everyone laughed at you

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
      Oscar did what may did! Let’s see, may fought a debutante, Oscar fought and 8 division champion and had his arse handed to him, doesn’t sound the same but I suppose you’ve got a good stand up routine going, very funny, we’re you going to be a comedian until everyone laughed at you
      Come on dude. ODH fought Floyd at 154. He fought Manny at 147, a weight he hadn't made in over 8 years.

Comment

• what's the criteria here? do you mean being a champion across 4 decades, or winning a title in each of the 4 decades?

Comment

• Both records Pacquiao hold will never be beaten. Mark my word...

Comment

• New generation boxers don’t know the meaning of hard work. They soft as mu fuka.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              Come on dude. ODH fought Floyd at 154. He fought Manny at 147, a weight he hadn't made in over 8 years.
              Listen, I hate catch weight fights, but if a fighter is stupid enough to agree to it then that's their problem, the biggest problem of all is fans using it as an excuse for their heros loss like you're doing now, Oscar agreed, Oscar was battered, Oscar's problem, stop using it as an excuse

Comment

• Champion in four decades.
                Champion across 10 weight divisions.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                  mismatch my ass. Margarito make floyd almost pee by confronting him.. lmao. Floyd duck margarito bigtime.. Flpyd resume at WW a BIG joke... He fights only when there is no threat and temporarily retire when there's too much threat in his division.. lol..
                  Truth.....

Comment

• Pacquiao went from 112 to 122, he'd have 2 more if he didn't skip 115 and 118.

Too bad he doesn't go for 160 with Canelo, but even if this Manny pulled it off, he still wouldn't get credit since haters will say Canelo is a 175 fighter now

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
                      Listen, I hate catch weight fights, but if a fighter is stupid enough to agree to it then that's their problem, the biggest problem of all is fans using it as an excuse for their heros loss like you're doing now, Oscar agreed, Oscar was battered, Oscar's problem, stop using it as an excuse
                      good post

I like how people love to say Manny forced oscar to go to 147, I mean Manny was at 135, do people expect him to fight Oscar at 154 right off the bat? Folks also don't remember too that Oscar was working his way back to 147 for the rematch with the woman beater *Floyd. Before fighting Manny, Oscar's last fight was at 150, still trying to get ready for that rematch, but of course the woman beater *Floyd ended up retiring/vacation/whatever he wants to call it

Comment

Working...
                      X