Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fraud boxer Josh Ekrem

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone should make him get in the ring...even a good spar..after that bs he lied about. What a damn tool

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
      Who ****ing cares there are a hundred worse threads everyday just ignore it.. I guess a real reporter would be more concerned with what some chubby midget says on Twitter though right.
      Who’s a chubby midget?

It’s all good bro I didn’t know u know the reporter.

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post
        Bit defensive about it, are you josh ekrem?
        Hush down. You are blowing my cover

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
          I never heard of this guy. Why would some loser writer waste his time writing an article about some fighter no one ever heard of or cares about???
          This ..... who cares. One loser spending time “exposing” another loser is lose ~ lose situation.

Comment

Stolen valor...

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
              Someone should make him get in the ring...even a good spar..after that bs he lied about. What a damn tool
              Some other guy should fabricate a fake record saying he knocked ekrem out in the first round for the ibo strap.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrsantiago View Post
                This ..... who cares. One loser spending time “exposing” another loser is lose ~ lose situation.
                Why did you two bother taking the time to reply then? Makes you guys even bigger losers complaining about a loser writing an article about a loser. Sorry I copy/pasted an article that took 2 minutes of your time. Do you each act like whiny kunts in every thread you don't approve of? Or do you have the ability to carry on and ignore **** that is irrelevant to you like most normal people? What about every loser who writes an article or makes a thread about promotional outfits or which network is better or who's saying what on twitter? How is that **** which permeates this forum any more relevant than some guy who tried to pass off a fake boxing career and got called out on it.

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
                Stolen valor...
                Haha yeah that's what it made me think of too.

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
                  Some other guy should fabricate a fake record saying he knocked ekrem out in the first round for the ibo strap.
                  Rather than another fake, I wish he could be installed by the IBO to get his a$$ beat in a country that doesn’t have an O’Reilly Auto Parts...if you follow. Let’s see how he does then.
                  This cat is really a piece of ish! I’m kinda surprised how pi$$ed it makes me doe.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrsantiago View Post
                    Exactly. Write some other news. Talk wilder fury or something

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
                      Why did you two bother taking the time to reply then? Makes you guys even bigger losers complaining about a loser writing an article about a loser. Sorry I copy/pasted an article that took 2 minutes of your time. Do you each act like whiny kunts in every thread you don't approve of? Or do you have the ability to carry on and ignore **** that is irrelevant to you like most normal people? What about every loser who writes an article or makes a thread about promotional outfits or which network is better or who's saying what on twitter? How is that **** which permeates this forum any more relevant than some guy who tried to pass off a fake boxing career and got called out on it.

Haha yeah that's what it made me think of too.
                      I was actually talking not about your post ****** but about the person that went out of his way to expose the other guy. I also said ****** because of the vitriol of your post but I’m also man enough to apologize for calling you that because I think we just have a misunderstanding.

Comment

Working...
                      X