Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will be the commentators for Fury-Wilder 2?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who will be the commentators for Fury-Wilder 2?

Who will call the fight?

Wilder complained about the Showtime commentators.

Wilder: "The only way people move that narrative [that Fury deserved a win over Wilder] like that is because of the commentary [from Showtime’s commentators]. The commentators by Showtime, Paulie Malignaggi, all of them, especially Paulie. And [Steve] Farhood’s scorecard, come on."

Ward is one of the ESPN guys, but Wilder criticized Andre Ward for saying that he thought Fury won.

Who will ESPN and FOX settle on to be the commentators for the rematch? Who do you want to see as the commentators for the fight?

Originally posted by South Champion View Post
    Who will call the fight?

Wilder: "The only way people move that narrative [that Fury deserved a win over Wilder] like that is because of the commentary [from Showtime’s commentators]. The commentators by Showtime, Paulie Malignaggi, all of them, especially Paulie. And [Steve] Farhood’s scorecard, come on."

Ward is one of the ESPN guys, but Wilder criticized Andre Ward for saying that he thought Fury won.

Who will ESPN and FOX settle on to be the commentators for the rematch? Who do you want to see as the commentators for the fight?
    The show is an ESPN production; expect Bradley to get pushed off the screen somewhere, but Joe Tessitore will have a seat, expect
    Andre Ward to have a seat, and we likely get Joe Goosen (or Teddy Atlas) as the third man.

In a perfect world, we get the Showtime team, tbh

Comment

The commentators will be

Historian Larry

Robbie Barrett
      daggum
      and the blow by blow analyst will by non other then

Spoon23

it will be a mega event

Comment

Who will call the fight?

Wilder is a sensitive female like person.

what else is new.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
          The show is an ESPN production; expect Bradley to get pushed off the screen somewhere, but Joe Tessitore will have a seat, expect
          Andre Ward to have a seat, and we likely get Joe Goosen (or Teddy Atlas) as the third man.

In a perfect world, we get the Showtime team, tbh
          Lennox Lewis has had a seat at many of the PBC on FOX fights. He was next to Joe Goosen for the Pacquiao-Thurman PPV. Considering his relationship with FOX, and him being a former Undisputed Heavyweight Champ, I think he may be there.

Comment

Originally posted by historian larry View Post
            The commentators will be

Historian Larry

Robbie Barrett
            daggum
            and the blow by blow analyst will by non other then

Spoon23

it will be a mega event
            i wish that were true but i couldn't keep up with larry or robbie. 2 charming witty fellows who know everything there is to know about boxing. i would just sit there in silence hoping i dont get called on to do anything. Spoon would be over there counting how many punches land so every half second you would here "ANOTHER ONE!" like dj khalid

Comment

Showtime announcers won’t be there because it’s an ESPN and Fox production.

I would expect Tessitore, Lewis, Goosen and Ward.

Comment

Lennox Lewis has had a seat at many of the PBC on FOX fights. He was next to Joe Goosen for the Pacquiao-Thurman PPV. Considering his relationship with FOX, and him being a former Undisputed Heavyweight Champ, I think he may be there.
                You have to balance out the team.

Joe Tessitore is going to lead the team; outside of maybe Max Kellerman, he's the highest ranking boxing voice on ESPN.

So who are the two voices that you put with Tessitore?

Ward and Lewis are basically filling the same spot on the team.

Still, what the heck, they may as well run with a team of Tessitore, Ward, and Lennox.

Comment

And it being a HW fight.

Yea I wouldnt be shocked if Lennox plays a nice part somewhere in this promotion if not as one of the main team calling the fight.

Comment

Kellerman, Lennox & Joe

Comment

Working...
                    X