Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder-Fury PPV To Have 3 Fights: PBC, Top Rank Each Get Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
    So if I'm reading this correctly, it's going to be

Fury vs Wilder
    Best matchup possible for two PBC fighters
    Best matchup possible for two TR fighters

I'm down.
    Lol. You think Bob Arum is going to put one of his best possible matchups on an undercard to a show? ha.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer213 View Post
      I'm willing to bet money Al Haymon puts Leo Santa Cruz vs some scrub as his other half of the ppv...
      Who wants to take my bet??
      Wouldnt be surprising. He had lsc against an insurance salesman on the pac-may undercard

Comment

Originally posted by MeanestNiceGuy View Post
        The main event and a measly two undercard bouts!? Dafuq???

Man....this is so muthafuckin petty on behalf of PBC and Top Rank.

The sad part is, the fans suffer more. I bet this damn fight is gonna be $80, so where’s my fourth fuckin undercard fifth???

Thanks for the free fights but c’mon man.
        You're putting the burden on the wrong party, lol

Comment

**** if we could get Beterbiev/Zurdo...

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer213 View Post
            I'm willing to bet money Al Haymon puts Leo Santa Cruz vs some scrub as his other half of the ppv...
            Who wants to take my bet??
            Pretty sure the plan is to roll with Davis vs LSC for Spring 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by Vodkaholic View Post
              Arum was gonna prevent the fight doe
              -ESPN is now presenting the fight, fans are seeing one less fight on the PPV show due to "parity", and the split is still 50/50.

For a fight that was stalled out for an extra year, which Arum did Jack **** to actually make a bigger fight lol.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                they have less than 2 months to make them sooo yeah they won't be good
                The rematch was set months ago, they just hammered out the specifics and formally announced it. If they were smart they would have had some fighters staying ready for this moment. Maybe wishful thinking on my part but one of these 2 fights will be very solid.

Comment

WWE makes good money this rigged circus could do the same.

Comment

Originally posted by VislorTurlough View Post
                    Cue the Matchroom payroll bots to complain. Two undefeated heavyweight rematching. But “Wilder is scared of RxDillian”.
                    BWaHaahaHA!!

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
                      -ESPN is now presenting the fight, fans are seeing one less fight on the PPV show due to "parity", and the split is still 50/50.

For a fight that was stalled out for an extra year, which Arum did Jack **** to actually make a bigger fight lol.
                      Idk how the one less fight is arums fault but whatever.
                      Well fury fought on espn, was on wwe (which gets millions of views) and is going to be at a college football game. Thats promotion. Whereas wilder.......refused to fight whyte and rematched a fat 50 year old with high blood pressure on a ppv that bombed. Lmao good job haymon

Comment

Working...
                      X