Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis Proved He's A Star; Time To Prove He'll Box Better Opponents

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gervonta is ebonics for jerkoff

Comment

He should be on FOX not showtime, hopefully for him to become a star, that we all know he can be, he would be allowed to fight better opponents after Gamboa.

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
        They’re trying to convince us he’s a big enough star to not need loma. It’s part of their plan to avoid him like the plague
        Did you read the article? Matter of fact you don't even need to read the article. Did you read the headline? It says Tank needs to fight better fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          He should be on FOX not showtime, hopefully for him to become a star, that we all know he can be, he would be allowed to fight better opponents after Gamboa.
          People complain Fox gets better fighters then complain when Showtime gets a better fighter

Comment

Finally what I've been saying for almost a year now. Tank is a star. He's only getting bigger. This is just the beginning

Comment

If Haymon and Hearn were able to make Joshua vs. Ruiz twice, and if they can make Campbell vs. Fortuna, then they can make Tank vs. Haney! Winner gets Lomachenko!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                If Haymon and Hearn were able to make Joshua vs. Ruiz twice, and if they can make Campbell vs. Fortuna, then they can make Tank vs. Haney! Winner gets Lomachenko!
                Lomachenko got his hands full with Lopez. Nobody is thinking about Haney unfortunately. Ryan Garcia said he'll fight Haney in 2021. Yesterday he said he wanted to fight Tank in 2020. Lomachenko said after he beats Lopez he wants to fight Tank. He went the franchise route and dropped his belt in order not to fight Haney. Haney is the odd man out unfortunately

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  Lomachenko got his hands full with Lopez. Nobody is thinking about Haney unfortunately. Ryan Garcia said he'll fight Haney in 2021. Yesterday he said he wanted to fight Tank in 2020. Lomachenko said after he beats Lopez he wants to fight Tank. He went the franchise route and dropped his belt in order not to fight Haney. Haney is the odd man out unfortunately
                  I wouldn't count Haney out of the picture just yet. We both know Floyd can't stand Bob Arum! Plus Bob Arum just constantly bashes Eddie Hearn! So I could see Tank vs. Haney happening before Tank vs. Loma!

Looks like some huge purse bids coming, if the alphabets do their jobs! That's a big "IF"
                  Last edited by Bronx2245; 12-27-2019, 07:59 AM.

Comment

I don't care how big or small a super star he or any of these PBC fighters are, I just want the 2nd bit, I just want them to fight better competition.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      People complain Fox gets better fighters then complain when Showtime gets a better fighter
                      Not sure which people does are, but for a *Star* he should be on the bigger platform that would showcase his fights. Not on the lesser of the two networks that is available to him, this is either mismanagement or they are telling us he isn't a star like they are claiming he is.

Comment

Working...
                      X