No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Muhammad Ali, 2016 Olympian, Goes Pro With Frank Warren

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Angeljuice View Post
    I'm not a racist moron. I'm not a simpleton American who believes the utter bs some 7 times bankrupt "businessman" who hides his tax records and tells people he's a genius whilst being an obvious moron man-child.
    America is the dumbest country on Earth and is run by the biggest lying immature idiot in history.
    You are just mad that ***** is making America great again and you morons are stuck with a ****** mayor. Hiw the British empire has fallen.

Comment

You, we were specifically discussing the recent incident.
      No I wasn’t. I called him a “drug cheat”, which he certifiably is.

The “recent incident” were he tested positive for Dianabol.😂

You fanboys are such clowns...🤣🤣

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
        Don't bother with that piece of shlt. He actually wanted Kell Brook to lose his eye sight. He's a weirdo of the highest order.
        No Flid-Knee...😂😂

I criticised Brook for QUITTING.

Malignaggi fought with the exact same injury for 9+ rounds, cause he has heart.

Comment

You can't get jail time in the UK for speech at all. Only if you are inciting violence (which is a sensible thing if you don't want racist riots and gang wars etc.).
          Our children have the right to go to school without worrying about gunmen slaughtering dozens of their schoolmates.
          Your skewed American view of government is down to the endless election of morons for presidents.
          Holy shlt. You Europeans really are duped. What you're referring to is "hate speech" and that is not a thing. Another term made up by your typical left wing trash to control you. You're clearly too far gone. Or maybe just young. Hopefully you figure it out. America is the greatest country in the world and it isn't even close. I know because I've been to your shlthole too. Talk about simpletons. Orange man triggering a world of weak beta men. **** 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by takenotes View Post
            You are just mad that ***** is making America great again and you morons are stuck with a ****** mayor. Hiw the British empire has fallen.
            LOL, a real life ***** supporter. I thought you only existed in bad jokes.

63% of the words he spoke during his election campaign were independently verified as untruthful (compared to 13% for Hillary).

Most of what this idiot speaks are lies, and you suck it up. Do something bad; just call it "fake news" if anybody reports it.

I have known more mature 3 year olds (I'm not lying), he acts like a baby FFS.

Admitting to being a ***** fan is like calling yourself the biggest sucker in the world, hilarious moron worship.

I'd rather a completely ****** government than have that Orange idiot anywhere near power.

How much did he pay for his "bone spurs", what a coward, what a joke.
            Last edited by Angeljuice; 12-29-2019, 08:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
              No I wasn’t. I called him a “drug cheat”, which he certifiably is.

The “recent incident” were he tested positive for Dianabol.😂

You fanboys are such clowns...🤣🤣
              Then I apologise, I was responding to several people.

Comment

Originally posted by JesusPangs View Post
                Holy shlt. You Europeans really are duped. What you're referring to is "hate speech" and that is not a thing. Another term made up by your typical left wing trash to control you. You're clearly too far gone. Or maybe just young. Hopefully you figure it out. America is the greatest country in the world and it isn't even close. I know B Drecause I've been to your shlthole too. Talk about simpletons. Orange man triggering a world of weak beta men. **** 2020.
                So you think a man should be allowed to gather a group together and start a riot, groom innocent vulnerable people into *********s and plot the downfall of the country, in a public forum with no penalty?

America is beyond hope, a childish failed tax evading businessman with a tiny brain and a huge ego won't fix it.

America is a joke. This man paid for a doctors note to avoid military service then has the nerve to have a go at a war veteren for getting captured. This coward is your hero? Lol. Duped.
                Last edited by Angeljuice; 12-29-2019, 08:51 AM.

Comment

So you think a man should be allowed to gather a group together and start a riot, groom innocent vulnerable people into *********s and plot the downfall of the country, in a public forum with no penalty?

America is beyond hope, a childish failed tax evading businessman with a tiny brain and a huge ego won't fix it.

America is a joke. This man paid for a doctors note to avoid military service then has the nerve to have a go at a war veteren for getting captured. This coward is your hero? Lol. Duped.
                  Both yours and our left wing media feed you bullshlt and you ask for seconds. It's incredible how misinformed you are. ***** was the worst thing to ever happen to us. But he was black so good for us right? America will continue to hold your hand while you piss away your country and culture. Grooming *********s? You mean the ones you open wide for and take care of better than your own? Your country is ****d and humiliated. You're a victim and happy to be one. But don't beat yourself up. You don't know any better and have been brainwashed into being a cuckold. But diversity though.

Comment

Working...
                  X