Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Yordenis Ugas vs. Mike Dallas Set For February 1, PBC on FS1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh btw ... UGAS ko'd ray robinson... same guy who beat that bum egis hahahahahahaha

Comment

UGAS also knocked out ray robinson... the same CHUMP who beat that bum EGIS hahahahaha....

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post

do you know bes***** is sidelined with an injury?

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post
          do you know bes***** is sidelined with an injury?
          OK thanks. I retract my negative critique for now. Will be watching if he enforces that mandatory in the future.
          Last edited by Mister Wolf; 12-25-2019, 06:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PRchamp View Post
            How you calling Ugas a chump when he’s been on a nice winning streak and beat porter as well. Let the man make some $$$ and he will fight either Spence or Garcia later in the spring or summer.

Ugas a solid welterweight smh dam man boxing fans are the worst
            Originally posted by PRchamp View Post
            He made the same porter who gave Spence hell look lost in the ring and gave him a boxing lesson. He lost to Iman at 140 where it he was too big at that weight. It’s not his fault that Haymon got him active, a lot of fighters at 147 ducking him. Danny Garcia wants no part of him. Can’t say he’s a chump haha got to fair
            Ugas is a solid welter on several counts. Even at 147 he looks ripped. Must’ve been hell to make 140. I’ve never been high on Yordenis, but he’s definitely outdone my expectations. No one at his level can be called a chump. Yeah, you can favor several fighters over him, but Ugas is no easy out.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
              OK thanks. I retract my negative critique for now. Will be watching if he enforces that mandatory in the future.
              Ugas doesn't have much time. He already a couple of years when he was at 140. He will love to fight Crawford and spence. He should be a champ by now. The power to be denied him. He could be the one in demand.

Comment

PBC is a ****ing joke they killing boxing

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                  Ugas is a solid welter on several counts. Even at 147 he looks ripped. Must’ve been hell to make 140. I’ve never been high on Yordenis, but he’s definitely outdone my expectations. No one at his level can be called a chump. Yeah, you can favor several fighters over him, but Ugas is no easy out.
                  Exactly he’s not elite but he’s changed his career and is now making good $$$

Comment

Ugas was ordered to fight Bes*****. Fight was on but Bes***** pulled out with an injury. This is replacement they could get in one month. Dont trash Ugas not His fault, thanks

Comment

Working...
                    X