No announcement yet.

I worry Spence's face would come clean off if it got hit too much

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I worry Spence's face would come clean off if it got hit too much

It was clear that Spence's face has a significant amount of plastic in it now, and it seemed like he was still getting used to talking with a whole new set of teeth.

I do not think he should be returning to the ring anytime soon. Someone like Crawford would just land on Spence too much to where the plastic parts of Spence's new face would just get ripped off. It's irresponsible of Spence's handlers to push him back so soon.

Imagine waking up at 6am to make a thread like this.

You're not serious?

Comment

Hes fine. Ppl trying to find things on him but hes fine. He didnt sound weird or different when he was interviewed and his face looked like it had been in a car accident but is recovering doesnt look like its going to fall off if he gets punched in the face. Hes a great Boxer we should all be happy he is back.

Comment

Can’t help but say I thought the same looked like some major head trauma based off the video and the deep scarring above his eye but the worst for me was his right eye was severely bloodshot like there has been a bleed , prey that I’m wrong , Errol is the truth !

Comment

So he said he doesn’t remember much from the accident. Does that mean he received a concussion. Very dangerous for him to get punched in the head again less than a year from such a whole body trauma. As a non medical professional, I would advise him to stay away from contact for at least twelve months. Pacquiao must be eager to get first crack at Spence. If they fight this spring/summer, PAC might get his first true KO in the WW category.

Comment

He dont look or sound right. He wont be healed up for TWO YEARS. He maybe never ready. He should rest.
            There are boxers that get in ONE fight that are NEVER the same. He got in a fight with a rolling Ferrari and LOST. HE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME.
            Live buddy. Enjoy your life. Your not broke or at least take a year and a half off and train the whole time. Sheeit, Thurman took a well over a year for surgery.

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
              He dont look or sound right. He wont be healed up for TWO YEARS. He maybe never ready. He should rest.
              There are boxers that get in ONE fight that are NEVER the same. He got in a fight with a rolling Ferrari and LOST. HE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME.
              Live buddy. Enjoy your life. Your not broke or at least take a year and a half off and train the whole time. Sheeit, Thurman took a well over a year for surgery.
              You're setting yourself up.

Comment

I think you're jumping to conclusions a bit. For all we know, he could've just been on meds. But still, instead of clean off, don't you mean smooth off?

Comment

You know that family guy character 'Floyd Weatherton'? Yeah, he looks and sounds just like that now.

Comment

Originally posted by lolpz View Post
                    Imagine waking up at 6am to make a thread like this.

You're not serious?
                    I thought the same thing two seconds before reading your post. What's wrong with the people on this site.

Comment

Working...
                    X