Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence: I'll Be Back in May or June, Started Training

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Errol Spence: I'll Be Back in May or June, Started Training

Errol Spence insists he's ready to defend his throne. An exclusive interview conducted with Fox Sports on Saturday evening marked the first public appearance for the unbeaten, unified titlist since injuries sustained in a horrific single car crash this past October in downtown Dallas. Spence spent six days in Methodist Dallas Medical Center, after which he was released and subsequently charged with a single count of Class B misdemeanor Driving While Intoxicated (DWI).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Dental work is messing up the way he talks

Comment

Let's hope it's the dental work disrupting his speech. On a positive note, "I don't want no tuneups." Warrior

Comment

Definitely a miracle Can’t wait until next summer

Comment

He looks terrible.

Comment

Spence is done. That interview tonight was sad. Sad to hear him talking about all these big plans when it's obvious he's messed up.

If his promotors really cared about him, they'd get him a couple of easy fights for a million bucks then have him retire. Any top tier boxer like Crawford or Jamal James would give Spence permanent brain damage (worse than he has now) and make him really dumb for the rest of his life.

Comment

He dont look right to me. Maybe I'm tripping. Hope he's cool.

Comment

When he starts training and getting back in shape he'll look and sound better

Comment

Spence doesnt look right he's in no boxing condition

Comment

Originally posted by Eddy Current View Post
                    Spence is done. That interview tonight was sad. Sad to hear him talking about all these big plans when it's obvious he's messed up.

If his promotors really cared about him, they'd get him a couple of easy fights for a million bucks then have him retire. Any top tier boxer like Crawford or Jamal James would give Spence permanent brain damage (worse than he has now) and make him really dumb for the rest of his life.
                    Julia stop being so overly dramatic about it.
                    If he sais he's ready then that's on him.
                    Surely he didn't act and sound that bad.

Comment

Working...
                    X