Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Liam Williams Drops, Batters, Stops Alantez Fox in Fifth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is a very strong win for Williams, especially to STOP Fox who never been stopped

Comment

I've been saying for a while Williams might be the most underrated fighter in boxing. He would give Andrade all he could handle and would beat the **** out of Munguia

Comment

Originally posted by Brettcappe View Post
        Calm down Sid. Uncross your eyes and stop drooling. It was a good win but Fox is not Sugar Ray Robinson!
        You've forgotten who you are haven't you? One of the last people who should think I shouldn't rub it in is the likes of you. That's what you do and the extreme worst.

This really isn't my style. But considering the comments made when a Brit loses by people like you.... Well, a few home truths are the least of what you deserve. Difference with me, I at least tell the absolute truth. You don't even understand the concept. Nor reality. Just twisted poison and slander.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
          You've forgotten who you are haven't you? One of the last people who should think I shouldn't rub it in is the likes of you. That's what you do and the extreme worst.

This really isn't my style. But considering the comments made when a Brit loses by people like you.... Well, a few home truths are the least of what you deserve. Difference with me, I at least tell the absolute truth. You don't even understand the concept. Nor reality. Just twisted poison and slander.
          Absolue truth,lol. You are delusional! This really isn't your style? You have no style nor class! Sometimes I wonder if guys like you are trolls or mentally ill. Hopefully you are just a troll! That would be a lot easier on yourself and your loved ones.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
            I've been saying for a while Williams might be the most underrated fighter in boxing. He would give Andrade all he could handle and would beat the **** out of Munguia
            Yeah I really like Williams

The only reservations I have is that he’s arguably fought at a decent level twice, against Liam Smith and has two L’s on his record as a result. That said, he was winning the first fight before the cut

But still, if a guy is having close fights and close defeats to Liam Smith in the only fights they stepped up, then it’s a good chance they might not be good enough at a high level. Not that Liam Smith is bad, he’s a solid fringe world level fighter.

He looks to have improved though but you can’t really say until he steps up again.

I like watching him fight though and on his day, he will probably be a handful for those guys mentioned.

Comment

Best fight on the card. Williams has style, but he has to get past the other Liam.

Comment

Williams can fight, and he's gaining some momentum since moving up to 160 full time.

Comment

Working...
                X