Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury To Joshua: When I Beat Wilder, I'll Fight You, No Problem!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fire4231 View Post
    who would ever want to see another Klitschko vs Fury fight?
    BWaHaahaHA!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fire4231 View Post
      Even worst who would ever want to see another Klitschko vs Fury fight?
      Me. Because I like boxing. I like skilled fighters, not overrated hype jobs like Wilder is.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
        Me. Because I like boxing. I like skilled fighters, not overrated hype jobs like Wilder is.
        power is a skill

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
          power is a skill
          For me not. Knocking out old washed up guys doesn`t impress me. Sorry.

Comment

I like to watch Fury and Joshua too first before Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
              Wow... look at this shape shifting bs. Now Mayweather haters are all into “skilled fighters.” And the guy with the most power and knockouts is not of interest? What a change this is.

Man that complexion is something else. Btw- The fight was trash and if anybody locked you in a room with a looping video of that staring match the options for escape would absolutely include suicide. GTFOH

Comment

Joshua will help get Fury ready for Wilder with some sparring in camp.

Fury has shown he don't fear no one and will fight Joshua no problem.

I hope he wins, because that is what a champion should do.

Comment

As I suspected the mega fight will be AJ vs Fury in 2021 for undisputed ,I highly doubt Wilder sticks around after February but still like to see a Joyce type fight and see how he bounces back after an official L .

His character suggests he won’t endure without a belt however and call it a day . AJ in his camp will almost make this an unfair fight ,it will be like having fought a few championship fights going into a Wilder one where the gears won’t be nearly as tough to deal with.

Comment

Lol what legitimate champion offers to be a sparing partner for anybody in any weight class lol this clown is a coward and a fraud lol trying to back door his way to another title

Comment

Originally posted by rckdees View Post
                      Lol what legitimate champion offers to be a sparing partner for anybody in any weight class lol this clown is a coward and a fraud lol trying to back door his way to another title
                      How is beating the champ, winning the title through the back door.

Comment

Working...
                      X