Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Vacates WBO Light Heavyweight Title; Reign Lasts 6 Weeks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cigar View Post
    WTF are you talking about, idiot?? It was 6 weeks!
    Oh wow, I made ONE mistake, accidentally put "months". Fuck you asshole, you know what I meant.

And my post is still true.

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
      Why can't this guy just stay at one weight and fight the best there?
      Because he is a cherry picker. He wants to fight all old and washed up guys in any divisions.

Comment

Canelo found out he couldn't afford to pay off everyone at 175lbs, its not a successful business idea in the long-run. Good to know, but it is also a shame that Kovalev would throw his legacy down the toilet pan just because of the lawsuits.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
          Why would he be shook? He can just pay them to take a dive or pay off the judges like any other time.

Or do those theories just pop up when relevant?
          get em' bro

Comment

Still the fans of a fighter that sat at 160 fighting cherries are ridiculing a guy that has fought from 140 to 175. Canelo isn't a 175lb fighter. The fact he went up and beat a title holder should be applauded. Instead the vermin ridicule fighters that take challenges and defend the chicken ****s that make claims they don't back up.

Comment

He never said he was committed to the weight class. He did what he set out to do, he won a title in another weight class and he beat a formidable opponent.

Comment

I'm guessing Canelo doesn't fancy the challenge of Beterbiev or Bivol, but okay, he can fight super middleweights.

Comment

Originally posted by Nusky View Post
                  As far as I'm concerned he never won the Wbo light heavyweight crown.. not legitimately anyway.

And this little b---h wouldn't have gone anywhere near Beterbiev without a catchweight, 5 rehydration clauses, picking the Ref, all 3 judges, ring size, gloves and both hands taped behind beterbiev's back.

Must be nice to BUY your legacy instead of earning it like the REAL greats of boxing.

Sugar and ****e and everything fake that's what little Cinnamon is made of.
                  Never won the LHW belt, didn't beat GGG either, robbed Lara and we probably could go on and on if we talk about all his other fights.

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
                  Why can't this guy just stay at one weight and fight the best there?
                  The clown show must carry on, instead of fighting legitimately without paid off judges and opponents we can see Canelo break the limits through corruption. Canelo is essentially your modern day white boxer of the very old, refuses to fight the best of the best and when he does he has all sorts of protection in place.

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                  Varcarcel also said that WBO will make Canelo "mandatory" at whatever division he wishes to fight... smart move: Canelo will not be forced to pay his opponents anymore...
                  Indeed, we all know that dodgy people are surrounding themselves around Canelo. Wouldn't be surprised if the cartel can just use death threats instead. I mean a career full of robberies or do I have to say questionable decisions because its Canelo, or it could have gone either way... something like that. Forget the fact he got caught red handed with steroids pumping through him but he just had a bad steak that suddenly spiked him from going to a skinny little ginger to a jacked ginger whose head suddenly got a lot bigger.

No questions asked at all for me, nothing to see.

Comment

Canelo has some guys on here furious and wanting to kill themselves... Lol
                    How sad when grown men wish nothing but failure on another man.
                    I guess it's easier for them to want to bring another man down instead of them working hard to succeed in life.
                    Pathetic little boys...

Comment

That sucks, you go up and take someone’s title in their division and then you don’t even want it anymore. Here you go, don’t want this belt anymore. Maybe Kovalev can fight for the vacant title that was just taken from him. Talk about insult to injury. It’s like a kid at school beating you and taking your lunch only to return it back to the lunch lady in the cafeteria and you have to approach the counter again to pay for the same lunch again....degrading....LOL!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X