Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Vacates WBO Light Heavyweight Title; Reign Lasts 6 Weeks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK? Was expected!

Comment

• Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
      You dumb idiot.

It IS about Beterbiev and Bivol! They're the 175 pound champs, no one person is bigger than boxing, not Canelo, not anyone.

They have those belts at 175 held hostage.

Their and your mentality is what's wrong with boxing, instead of asking for more unifications and more big fights, it's "lets wait until what Canelo does".

btw, Clenbuterol is not a steroid. If you're going to say something, say it right idiot.
      ClEnBuTeRoL iS nOt A sTeRoId

It allows cheaters like Canelo to make weight far easier, the worrying thing about it is that Canelo was using this at 160 when he said he wasn't a legitimate 160lbs.

Clenbuterol can be used as a masking agent to hide the use of legitimate steroids, so in other words we can safely say that Canelo has been using them. Take into account Canelo sudden body enhancement, take into account Canelo has had numerous dodgy decisions go his way including in a fight against Mayweather when Mayweather was clear A++ side.

Comment

• Damn Nelo is ruining lives!!!!

Comment

• Yeah you better run the **** back down you *****. Just like you did when you handed your belt to GGG rather than fight him when he was in his prime. ****kng guy is pathetic.

Comment

• Originally posted by JLC View Post
            It really gets under my skin when they say he ever held a title at 168.
            He didn't.

Comment

• Genuine question, has there been a fighter in the modern era (last 20-30 years) who's demonstrated feats of cowardice greater than Canelo? Regardless of if you like or hate Canelo he has avoided fighters, vacated belts, ducked fighters and stalled fights all whilst forcing either catchweights or rehydration clauses on the fighters he does choose to face. I'm struggling to think of a boxer who can match that to be honest. Always makes me giggle when Canelo gets mentioned in P4P discussions - the guy has literally done nothing but fight old/washed up fighters and receive controversial decisions throughout his entire career!

Comment

• Originally posted by Elastic Recoil View Post
                Genuine question, has there been a fighter in the modern era (last 20-30 years) who's demonstrated feats of cowardice greater than Canelo? Regardless of if you like or hate Canelo he has avoided fighters, vacated belts, ducked fighters and stalled fights all whilst forcing either catchweights or rehydration clauses on the fighters he does choose to face. I'm struggling to think of a boxer who can match that to be honest. Always makes me giggle when Canelo gets mentioned in P4P discussions - the guy has literally done nothing but fight old/washed up fighters and receive controversial decisions throughout his entire career!
                Great comment mate. It is sad there are still this ginger fraud supporters and nuthuggers. He clearly duck and avoid all prime dangerous champions.

Comment

• Originally posted by BaguMka View Post
                  Great comment mate. It is sad there are still this ginger fraud supporters and nuthuggers. He clearly duck and avoid all prime dangerous champions.
                  Name ONE fighter that fights prime and dangerous fighters.

ONE.

Comment

Genuine question, has there been a fighter in the modern era (last 20-30 years) who's demonstrated feats of cowardice greater than Canelo? Regardless of if you like or hate Canelo he has avoided fighters, vacated belts, ducked fighters and stalled fights all whilst forcing either catchweights or rehydration clauses on the fighters he does choose to face. I'm struggling to think of a boxer who can match that to be honest. Always makes me giggle when Canelo gets mentioned in P4P discussions - the guy has literally done nothing but fight old/washed up fighters and receive controversial decisions throughout his entire career!

This idiot seriously trying to call Canelo a coward while having 97k in gifs?

What a moron.

Comment

Excellent post buddy. That is succinct, couldn't have said it better myself!
                      Originally posted by Elastic Recoil View Post
                      Quite possibly the best post I've seen on here - excellent stuff!
                      What a fäggot. You done sucking their dïcks you hömo?

Comment

Working...
                      X