Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Harrison-Charlo II: Visa Issues Force Solis To Withdraw From Rigondeaux Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Harrison-Charlo II: Visa Issues Force Solis To Withdraw From Rigondeaux Clash

Guillermo Rigondeaux's hopes of a second divisional title and his most active ring campaign in seven years are put on hold. The reigning lineal junior featherweight titlist will be limited to a spectator this weekend, as his scheduled bout versus Venezuela's Liborio Solis has been postponed. Visa issues prevented Solis from entering the United States in time to fight this Saturday's edition of Premier Boxing Champions (PBC) on Fox, as the two were due to collide for a bantamweight title in the chief support at Toyota Center in Ontario, California.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fuking goddamn ****

Comment

The professional ranks have been so unkind to Rigo. Too much BS to list, a sad story his pro run has been.

Comment

In other news Rigo gets screwed over again. Jeez.

Comment

What a shame.

Comment

Garbage setup anyway. Neither Rigo or his opponent have fought at Bantamweight in years, yet somehow this title fight was setup for it.

Some serious palms had to be greased. Glad it was cancelled.

Comment

mother ****ing **** **** ass ****ing **** ****

Comment

Comment

I never understand how or why this happens

I mean I get protecting the country but damn

Let the motherfcker in for one night SHiT!

Comment

What a bunch of bullcrap. Trump's immigration policy is ****ing with boxing!!

Comment

Working...
                    X