No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL:Mod's need to handle the poster of the year stuff from now on

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
    Nope. It won't be congruent with your complaint. You saw what Madison boxing and his ilk chose. Is that OK with you? Those will be Madison's nominees in the poll.

Mods know about the regular members. They can put even 5 forward without bias. Then members vote on their choice, or refrain.

Members will self-moderate.
    I agree with this

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
      Somebody had to initiate this and someone stepped up. It will be moderated if needed.
      naw man...dude jacked it all up last year..noway he get to do it again

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        Make it so only votes from posters with over 33,050 posts count.
        They should have a "most dedicated poster award" or a " who loves AJ the most and prove it" competition. Theres no limit to what you would do to win.
        Last edited by Lopez_Boxing; 12-16-2019, 08:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by historian larry View Post
          naw man...dude jacked it all up last year..noway he get to do it again
          It will be watch closely and if need be intervention will take place. No one else seemed to be interested in doing it including yourself so let's give him another chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Outlaw420 View Post
            I'm pretty sure we could work something out....got something green with your name on it.

I'm glad to see you got a proper appreciation of the ********ic process my man, we gonna get along just fine.

Comment

1.) Exposed the LDBC
              2.) Proved DAZN is da Bidness (called a shill)
              3.) Kelly Swanson from PBC revokes LDBc passes
              4.) Been saying Canelo #1 P4P in da bidness!

Show your cards, Larry!

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                I'm glad to see you got a proper appreciation of the ********ic process my man, we gonna get along just fine.
                Sorry i couldn't reply to your comment in the other thread, they locked it for some reason, but anyhow I wanna apologize again for making you upset, didn't think the whole me not knowing who Barry from the UK is would upset you so much, sorry son wasn't meant to disrespect the UK "legend" in any way.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                  Sorry i couldn't reply to your comment in the other thread, they locked it for some reason, but anyhow I wanna apologize again for making you upset, didn't think the whole me not knowing who Barry from the UK is would upset you so much, sorry son wasn't meant to disrespect the UK "legend" in any way.
                  Upset?

You gotta stop taking yourself so serious, man. Get that stick outta yo ass.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and McGuigan's Irish by the way... you ain't even looked him up yet?
                  Last edited by Citizen Koba; 12-17-2019, 03:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
                    They should have a "most dedicated poster award" or a " who loves AJ the most and prove it" competition. Theres no limit to what you would do to win.
                    Larry would win biggest hypocrite award so you're out. Maybe you'd take the so butthurt he begs for pics award?

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                      Upset?

You gotta stop taking yourself so serious, man. Get that stick outta yo ass.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and McGuigan's Irish by the way... you ain't even looked him up yet?

Yea I looked him up to see what the fuss is all about, and nothing impressive about his record. He might be Irish born but he was representing the Brits and I bet that's where he's build his life/career, 90% of his fights were in the UK, 4 or 5 in Ireland and the US

Didn't see anything impressive on his record, how many other HOF's has he beat? Most fights in the UK couple in the US, and he's a HOF? They must of felt sorry for him lol

And for you to be so upset about Barry, I bet you haven't watched one of his fights live, if you did then you must of been born in the 60's or 70's because his career started in 81 I believe

To get back to the topic, you can not expect everyone to know your local "heroes"...he has done fu** all outside of the UK and his record shows that. How many champions came out of the UK? Be honest now, bum after bum...they go overseas and get smashed, hatton,brook,khan to name a few. So what might be a legend to an UK fan/resident, for us they're just average bums.

Comment

Working...
                      X