Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez Crushes Richard Commey in Two For IBF Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boringchenko better be on top of his game. Teo means business. Arum better not screw this up. 🥊

Comment

• Comment

• I did not expect that! Commey is a tough fighter, and Teo just blew his head off! Job well done! Can't wait for April!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          I did not expect that! Commey is a tough fighter, and Teo just blew his head off! Job well done! Can't wait for April!
          This was one outcome I NEVER predicted, I was expecting Teo to win via dodgy decision if the fight goes to the judges.

Now he has made the Lomachenko fight very very relevant. Really looking forward to that fight now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            This was one outcome I NEVER predicted, I was expecting Teo to win via dodgy decision if the fight goes to the judges.

Now he has made the Lomachenko fight very very relevant. Really looking forward to that fight now.
            I expected the fight to go 9 rounds, and then someone was going to get KO'd, but definitely not in 2!

Comment

• Good win

Lomachenko has the speed and footwork to simply outbox Lopez. Lomachenko should just use his best attributes which is box. If he gets in a slugfest Lopez will win

Comment

• Great win for Lopez. He is a force for sure. But did you ever see a bigger opening to send a right hand through?
                A little defense from Commey would have been nice

Comment

• Excellent performance by Lopez now I want to see him have another solid performance. I'm not saying Lopez has to win next (it'd be nice though) but don't lay and egg like Ruiz whom went from sugar to sh!+ in a few months. Lol

Comment

• Commey what happened dude? I thought you would put up SOME resistance but you got humbled Kendrick Lamar style lol sit down be humble lol

Comment

• Arum could have knocked him out with his face and chin wide open. Room for a Hummer to drive through. But I am not knocking Temo he is a talent and he threw the right punch at the right time. Great power for that weight class and explosive. He seems to have dialed down the over the top ****iness. Lopez did a great job getting noticed with his comments and he is a force but did you ever see a face more open to a right hand than Commeys was .? Perhaps marriage may have helped. Confidence is great but there's a line you go over that is not good for your popularity or psyche. I am sure at 22 we all had a bit or maybe in some cases too much .He was a gentleman after the fight and I am sure that converted some haters.. I like him more after fighting like a champ but more important acting like one. This is the Sweet Science not the WWE.

Comment

Working...
                      X